hey you!! here I am here this morning! when I woke up, I forgot I'm in home!!! and excitied that I'm able to enter this site!! NOW.

thank you for your kindness words, they're always blessing! *hugging pet talk*

last night I sleep not SO great but better, one, no matress -- I layered four, five quilts on carpet, pretty stiff when you lay on it after for a few hours.. two, I usually sleep like a curled baby on my right side (the wounded part) but can't! agh, keep moving from side to side... three, BURIED in cats....!! heh.

I never had more than ten cats sleeping ON me..it was good to feel their warmths, motoring, singing heartbeats on my skins and a few had to bath me...aww!

my grandmother is a real estate and is going to delivery me a new twin matress this wednesday! I feel a little bit embarrassed.. she doesn't like my cats, but likes knowing they make me happy and she asked me "what happened..." I told her then I thought,..*oh dear! there goes her lecturing me..* "gina..you shouldn't have that many.. that's why I don't rent places out to animal lovers, sorry, but now you see.....". oh well, I love that old fashioned lady still!

think I'm gonna go and make my purple pancakes! yummy! thank you for welcoming me home! hugs!