hey you!!

it's always so great coming home find a thread with many, many prayers and good thoughts for me. THANK YOU ALL AGAIN, furpals!!! they meant a lot to me... and please, a special thank you to miss hoppy, the dear mayor!! for requesting prayers for me..

-- a little bit more about her.. she has been keep me 'cruising' in my little freezing empty white room! I get to see little tyler! (sirrahism), to be there and thinking of samantha (cataholic), and her three well-surgeries, knowing willie (trayi52) and bunches of others (skins & furs) are sleeping in a safe place! updates of her cute cookies for findlay meeting, updating miko's (bcblondie/bckrazy) birthday thread for me!! also, she runs me, knowing there were more pictures of "the muttlies" (kfamr), lorraine's (rg_girlca) new willy-wired kitty, several, many others. and now, I'm home...a great feeling I've not missed so much but sure a lot of things to catch up still! I know I was gonna go crazy at anytime while laying in the hospital and would do anything stupid... and I am -grateful- for her out there! also for kelly (noahsmommy), who was able to stay with me for a while -- thanks for those both thoughtful gals!

you guys have nooo idea how thrilling, happy I AM home. with an injury leg, I can't run, leaping, screaming WEEHEEEes under streetlights! hospital days since the 18th of May...nights were soooo awfully terrible.. I swear, it'd take about seven years to explain you everything! argh... well, I'm not going to share bad news, or everything here... it's painful to say them now or publish it but,..you can PM me questions if you'd like to know updates. pet talk site should be a happy place!

far as now, I'm on crutches, practicing to walk with my right leg again. on multi-multi uncomfortable...icky...medicines for infection and pain stoppers.

my dearfurs...most of them are okay now.. I was extremely upset that I wasn't the one who has been giving them what they need! (medications, food & cuddles!) I cry and cry daily for them...hoping they're getting a pawsitiver day. it's so, so, SO good to see them again!!!

my lovely little patient fella..sheesh, in the hospital, he acted like he has been sitting there just for a second every minute for hours and hours each day for a week.......I can't love him more...ever! on good note, crayola's appearance appears to get better! his urine patterns' better from a close call of colitis and is back to being a perky little goldie! a lot of his green scabbies went away too! yippeee!

erm...I lost my doggie's bed to kittens' urinations, and the matress as well.. I can't blame on my friends, who never experienced owning that many dear felines, and doesn't know how often they should clean the litterbox! ..sigh. so, no bed for me tonight...haha. well, I better go and catch up my tons of unread private messages...

now, please remember my big, big thanks to every of YOU for being there with me!! hugs & hugs to all,

gina & her ark