Thread: Our funny Caroline!

Our funny Caroline!

We just took Caroline to the vet for her rabies shot because my daughter is showing her in the 4-H cat show in a couple of days. She showed her last year also and won Grand Champion with her. The show is not really about the cats though, it's more about how much knowlegde the 4-Her's knows about the cat, care, and health information.
    Anyway, back to the vet visit...we had to wait about 30 minutes in the waiting room, and Caroline was shaking and having a fit in the pet taxi. So my daughter took her out and put her in her lap, and Caroline immediately buried her head under my daughter's arm and never moved the whole time. After the shot, and back in the pet taxi, she started throwing a fit again all the way home. As soon as we walked in the door and let her out, she bolted and then layed down on the living room floor and started to purr...like she thought she would never see home again! It was almost as if you could hear her say, "Awwww I'm home!"

"Always make the audience suffer as much as possible"

JJJ3,SADLY HAD ANOTHER ACCIDENT,ON HIS WAY,TO THE VET,DR MARSALES,IN WEST FLAMBOROUGH.ONTARIO.
    THE ASSISTANTS,WERE VERY GOOD,ABOUT CLEANING HIM OFF,AND GETTING THE CAT,AND THE CAGE,BOTH SPOTLESS AGAIN.

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Caroline is a beautiful cat and a lovely name, too.

Im so sorry catmandu that JJJ3 had an accident on the way to vet. They just get so scared when there is a change from what they're used to! Im glad all Caroline did was hide her head, and I didnt have the mess you did I hope everything is OK with him now!

Thank you for the compliment jen

"Always make the audience suffer as much as possible"

Gorgeous cat!

Mine doesn't mind the vet's place it's the ride in the car he hates.