Thread: My lizards :)

My lizards :)

I got my dragon a new tank and supplies so I thought I'd post a few pics. If anyone has any suggestions let me know. As a note the light is not always over the water dish. I had just moved it there to check something.

This is a pic of the tank before I put it together.

And this is it all set up. I know I need toys and stuff.

Isn't Spike cute?

More pics coming up of my geckos, bahama anole and my other beardie.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

This is my roomates Bearded Dragon. See how sickly he looks? He never feeds him and his light didn't work. He has a messed up leg because of not getting the right food and light. I "stole" him to put in with Spike and they get along great. I'm trying to talk my roomate into letting me keep him. He actually got mad at me for taking his lizard out of his room and putting it in my tank. Oh well! He should take better care of his pets.

This is Geicko my white spot gecko.

I tried several times to get this shot!

This is my anole Rex.

More pics coming...
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Now for my Golden Gecko Kolohe.

She's super tame and jumps real far! She can literally jump across a room. Her skin feels similar to a hairless rat. Very unique. I love this girl!

She has cool eyes.

Isn't she cute?
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

What great pics!! Thanks for sharing.
    I love lizards eyes.

As soon as I either A. find a spot for it or B. a spot frees up I'm getting a beardie! I've got a 25 gallon long aquarium & have started to get some accesssories for it. I've wanted one for years.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Aww! He looks so happy in his new tank. WOW, you have a LOT of stuff!!!

I also really want a beardie. I was looking online and I saw the orange/red ones... they are SO neat!

http://www.dragonsbynature.com/examp...ellow_0002.jpg

Unfortunately they're also kind of expensive.

The pic of your white spot geiko licking his tounge is adorable. That's to bad about your roomates beardie... I hope you convince him to let you keep him. Or at least keep them in the same tank.

If you'd like a sig, PM me.

Your lizards look great! I love all of them.
    Haha, it looks like you shop like I do. It's not at all uncommon for us to spend a few hundred dollars on a trip to the pet store. Things add up quickly, especially reptile supplies.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

all of your scalekids are pretty!! I bet spike is enjoying her utah tank.

so how many tanks total do you have now? I can't wait til I get my crested gecko! I missed my leopard feckos.

GREAT tongue photos!!
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

wow, your an awsome photographer! they're all so cute!

Niņo & Eliza

Thanks everyone! I want to get another beardie when the expo comes at the end of this month. I am still learning so if anyone has any great sites for me to learn more please post them.

I really want a sandfire. I think they are beautiful. Hopefully I can find some sort of mutation at the show. I already plan on coming back with a Bengal kitten and some other exotics, hehe.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Wow! I've looked at all the pictures a dozen times, am finally replying

First of all, you're a great photographer, Cass!

I *love* the rock cave thing in Spike's tank, and the background! He looks sooo tiny in there He's adorable! Does he eat alot?

Your roommates Beardie doesn't look healthy at all I am sure he will do much, much better in your care.

Geicko is too cute!! I love his? eyes, and the tongue shot.

Rex is so neat looking. I haven't seen many Anoles, are they very big?

I love Kolohe's colors, and her eyes are gorgeous!

Also, I love sandfires too. The breeder I got my girls from recently got 2 baby sandfires shipped to him, they're coloring is gorgeous. I would love to get a morph someday. I also love the red flames, and the very yellow(sunburst?) ones are neat, too!

I hope we'll get Expo pictures??

RIP Jasper. I can't believe you're gone.
    RIP Tigger...I miss you every single day.
    Piddle Jasper Wiggles Emma Tucker Almond Pecan
    RB Furbabies:
    Tigger Ace

RIP Angus, I miss you!

Thank you!

Yes, Spike does eat a lot! I'm working on transitioning him to pellets and fresh veggies but it's taking a little bit of work.

My roomates dragon is definitely NOT healthy! I hate it. He used to be so flighty and scared and now I can hand feed him a waxworm and let him run around the room and hold him as much as I want and he doesn't care at all. I really want him.

Rex isn't that big. He's about the size of my pinky finger. He's a major brat too. If you get too close he will open his mouth and hiss at you. Silly guy. I just got him. He looks a little unhealthy to me but we will see how he turns out.

Kolohe is awesome. I love her! I will most definitely have pics from the expo.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Wow, I feel sorry for your roomates beardie He looks so sick..Maybe you can keep him in your tank, so he has company?

I love all of your scalebabes! They are absolutely beautiful, and so cute! I have a salamander and a big red frog..That is my reptiles!

Can't wait for the next round of pics!-
    Steph, Jesse, and Splinter

Originally posted by luckies4me
    Thank you!

Yes, Spike does eat a lot! I'm working on transitioning him to pellets and fresh veggies but it's taking a little bit of work.

My roomates dragon is definitely NOT healthy! I hate it. He used to be so flighty and scared and now I can hand feed him a waxworm and let him run around the room and hold him as much as I want and he doesn't care at all. I really want him.

Rex isn't that big. He's about the size of my pinky finger. He's a major brat too. If you get too close he will open his mouth and hiss at you. Silly guy. I just got him. He looks a little unhealthy to me but we will see how he turns out.

Kolohe is awesome. I love her! I will most definitely have pics from the expo.
    My girls eat tons, too! I'm also going to try them on Pellets and lower the amount of crickets. I pay 10 cents each for crickets, it's the only place I can get them-gets pricey!

It's a good sign that you can hand feed your room-mates Beardie, and handle him. Does he have a name?

I didn't think Rex was that tiny LOL. Ace opens his mouth at my mom sometimes, and also at the dogs and cats, he doesn't hiss though.

I can't wait to see the Expo pictures

RIP Jasper. I can't believe you're gone.
    RIP Tigger...I miss you every single day.
    Piddle Jasper Wiggles Emma Tucker Almond Pecan
    RB Furbabies:
    Tigger Ace

RIP Angus, I miss you!