Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: FOUND A DOG - pics soon

I'm all teary-eyed, I love happy endings. I am so happy that she has a new family that cares so much about her. What a lucky girl Coco has been recently to have found a loving home, and when she did get lost and scared to have ended up at such a happy place as your home. Excellent work, Kay. I really do hope that Coco and the Muttlies (or at least Kiara) get to have play dates in the future.

At last, a HAPPY ENDING STORY to read today.

Bless you and your parents for taking Coco in - and going to the trouble to find her owner.

What a gorgeous dog!!! And I'm so happy you found her a home Kay!

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

she is beautiful!!

glad to hear it's a happy ending

Sounds like a happy ending indeed! What a beauty she is! That'd be awesome if she and Ki could get together for play dates
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Oh my goodness, I go away for a few days and look at the happenings! What a great story, and though I'm sad that Kiara doesn't have a new-found twin sister, I'm so glad that you found the rightful owners. I know if it were me, I would be so happy to have my lost dog back!

Great news. I'm so glad the owners were found. Maybe
    you can talk her into joining Pet Talk. I am happy this
    sweet dog has people to care for her.Congrats on finding them.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Well, she's gone.
    I'm going to e-mail Monica because it was her mother that came and picked her up. She was only here for about a day and a half but it seems so weird now. She sat down and didn't want to go so I picked her up and carried her to the car.

Both of my parents admit to missing her and I think she could have possibly snuck her way into their hearts they just didn't want to tell me. My mom got down on the ground and was hugging and kissing her when she left.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Oh, Kay - they do sneak into our hearts so rapidly don't they?

Annie and Emma - two more kitties that I really (at the time) did not want...........didn't take long to give me a "heart attack" and there they were - inside!!

You really have done the right thing right from the start - and she has been returned to her family. Think of it this way - they did go to some trouble to adopt her in the first place. Let's think just the best thoughts that they will continue to love her and spoil her and give her a really good home.

I know this is difficult for you.

xxoo Gini

Did the owner seem nice? You could always let them know to call you if something doesn't work out since they have only had her 4 days. It was really nice how well her and Kia got along.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

I'm glad you found her owner and she seemed like a caring person. I know you (and the rest of us on PT!) will miss her though. I hope you can keep in touch and have her come over to play with Ki sometime.

OMG!!! Coco is back at home!! Kay you did a beautiful job taking care of her. She is such a beautiful little girl and seems to be so sweet. Hopefully she can visit the Muttlies very soon. That would be great

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

That sure is a happy ending!

I haven't been on Pettalk in a while, but am so glad to have read (all 7 pages) of this story...soooo good that you found her and helped her to find her home again....yeah!! What a happy ending...although, I am sure you miss her...you did the right thing, as I am sure you know!! Anyway, glad that she fell into your hands...otherwise, someone may not have made such an effort to look for her owners, and now those kids are happy to have their dog back, I am sure!! I just loved this story!!

Sort of a happy/sad ending. I sure will miss her too! But I'm happy she's back with the kids. Hope you can keep in contact with them. I know Ki would love it too! You did great, Kay!

I've been Boooo'd!