Thread: Really mad!

Really mad!

Last night I went to the mall with my friend and on the way back I saw this store Puppies 4 less. I was so pissed off! It said in big letters Great Gifts! I was so mad. They had designer dogs to. Then on the radio it Said "Pet Paradise has many puppies to choose from for christmas gifts. We'll even hold your puppy auntil christmas eve!" I was so mad. That places puppies die right away becuase the are from BYBs and Puppymills. My friends cousin got a dog from there and it died two weeks after the brought it home from Parvo! I also heard someone complaining there once becuase there dog was already at the Vet for Parvo.

It is time to organize a boycott. We did that in Massachusetts, and Woof & Co. closed both its stores here and withdrew.

Get documentation about your friend's ppuppy. Send an article to the local paper. Get others to boycott. The best thing you can do is educate the whole community about the evils of puppy mills, and where these dogs come from.

Thanks Karen! I'll see what I can do. As for the newspaper thing. I'll try that.

PLEASE TRY TO CLOSE THIS HORRIBLE STORE DOWN! Things like this make me sick to my stomach.

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)