Ok, so, I finally will be working again. I've been unemployed since September, and, sick for most of that time. I'm sick again, actually, but, will be able to see a doctor soon, I hope. And, it's not as bad as it was before, so, I hope to be able to work through the week.

But, I got a job as a photographer. It's more about dealing with children than the photography aspect, but, hey...it's a start. I'll be taking portraits of pre schoolers at their schools and daycares. Infants to around five or six year olds.

It's good pay, and, they pay mileage and an hourly wage while I'm driving and while I'm working, of course. They also pay for hotels if I need to stay overnight. Which I'm doing this week, for training. I'm driving up to North Carolina for three nights and three days tomorrow. I'm pretty excited about it. Training lasts for four weeks, one of those weeks is spent with the North and South Carolina photographers, on the beach in North Carolina (not that it's warm, but, it'll still be pretty). So, yeah, it's training, but, it's also celebratory. So, that'll be fun. I think that's the third week.

Anyway, I also got a job at a women's gym, and, I've worked a couple of days. I told them about the opportunity with the photography position, and, that it may interfere or completely cancel out the job there. So, I'm going in today to work, and, to drop the news that I will be out of town all week. I kinda hope they'll work with me and the schedule, because it's free gym and tanning memberships! That's awesome!

So, things are finally looking up for me. I knew if I searched hard enough and was patient, that I would find things I could actually enjoy. The photography thing is going to be a challenge, and, these next few weeks will see if I'm a good fit for them, and, vice versa.

That's my news, you guys. It's the main reason I haven't been on Pet Talk as much, just been having a crazy time of it lately.

And, to all of you wonderful friends I received Christmas cards from, as soon as I get a paycheck, I'll be mailing my cards out to you. Just in time for Valentine's Day. Thanks for being so patient with me on that front.