Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

Hybrid View

God Bless you for posting this Tread

I always pray for our birds before they arrive and always while they are here. The Lord tells us that we ought to pray for one another and so, my prayer request is that you would lift up each of our birds and to the trine and ask the Lord for His Spirit to embrace them and fill them with peace, for some do come in very troubled and filled with aggression, to keep me healthy and strong and not to become discouraged when bites can be too hard to handle and also for me to keep my patience under His full control. Oh yes, keep prices reasonable for food and supplies we need to keep the birds healthy for they are going thru the roof.
    I hope to be faithful to keeping all the animals on Pet Talk of The Day in my daily prayers.
    Thank you.

Prayers on the way for everyone that needs it!

prayers for keegans great grandma, and all who need them. both for those who have spoken and those unspoken
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

If you could pray for my chihuahua Bella please do. She has been crying everythime I pick her up. Her hips have been hurting her please pray that she'll be ok whatever it is. I'm going to try and make a vet appt. tomorrow! She is so sweet, she is my best friend and my fur baby! I love her some much. Thanks so much guys! I'm praying for all of you hoping your prayers will come true and hoping you'll pray for me in return.
    God bless.

For those who have lost pets in the past and recently

I had to put my cat down in April and I have lost many pets through out the years. Most of them due to old age - 12 + years.....anyway here is a poem which is my moms favourite for all pets who have passed...I know it is not a prayer but it definately is meaningful....

Send this Web Page to a friend! (click here)
    Rainbow Bridge

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
    There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
    There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
    The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Prayers

I pray for each and every one of you guys!!!

My grandmother was taken to hospital this morning. As yet, we are not sure exactly what the problem is, but from what we know so far she is in some substantial degree of pain.

She put up with the pain for an entire night because she didn't want to bother anyone. That is so typically her - as sweet as they come.

I don't usally ask for prayers, but a little PT magic has worked in the past. I will keep all others in this thread in my thoughts, too.

Zimbabwe 07/13

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Z View Post
    My grandmother was taken to hospital this morning. As yet, we are not sure exactly what the problem is, but from what we know so far she is in some substantial degree of pain.

She put up with the pain for an entire night because she didn't want to bother anyone. That is so typically her - as sweet as they come.

I don't usally ask for prayers, but a little PT magic has worked in the past. I will keep all others in this thread in my thoughts, too.
    Sorry about your grandmother, she will be in my prayers.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Great thread.

Prayer for all and sundry.

This morning it was decided for Mom to have surgery - I got a phone message from a nurse asking if I could there there ASAP so Mom and I could meet before her surgery.

I got there about noon. She was taken to the OR at 1:40 - I was allowed to be in the pre-op area. By 4:30 pm she was in recovery; don't know how long she was there.

I waited til she was in her room at about 20 to 6. Apparently everything went well, no complications. I'll find out more tomorrow.

Came home finally and was locked out of my apartment. Long story, but all resolved now.

Prayers for my mom would be great.

Also, with work and mom and other life stuff, I am pretty stretched at the seams. I've had a few crying jags and will likely have a few more. But Mom will be ok, that's the important thing.

When the surgeon introduced himself to her this morning and explained what was going to happen she said, "I hope you had a good night's sleep." He wasn't quite sure what to make of that remark....

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.

Prayers to all who need them.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I am not gonna go into details right now but i need some prayers i feel like my whole world is about to fall apart (nothing to do with my furkids) i am about to lose it and i feel like giving up and ahh never mind

I need a prayer request for me!!

My knee sir jury is coming up on the 26th of this month. I'm nervous as I don't really know what to expect. Could I ask you guys to keep me in your prayers. I'm usually not a big baby when it comes to stuff like this. HOWEVER...I've never had this type of thing done.

Thanks everyone!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    My knee sir jury is coming up on the 26th of this month. I'm nervous as I don't really know what to expect. Could I ask you guys to keep me in your prayers. I'm usually not a big baby when it comes to stuff like this. HOWEVER...I've never had this type of thing done.

Thanks everyone!!
    You have 'em. I pray you have a successful and uncomplicated surgery.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

I am from Old Hickory TN but now live in Bowlinggreen Ky
    I need everyone to pray for the students of Metcalfe County High School in Ky its a really small school our daughter goes to and most of the kids there have known each other since kindergarden and well mon after school there was a bad wreck and a girl named Chelsea Anders was thrown from the truck which rolled over on her she passed away late monday night our daughter has known her forever since the first step inside of a school. So like I said its a really small school and well it's just a bunch of tore up teens that are haveing a hard time with this. The boy that was driveing is a total basket case right now he had dated the girl for the past two years they were juniers. so just please pray for these kids as they try to get through this

Blog Entries

wisdom on moving

My husband, 2 teenage sons and I are talking about re-locating to another state and starting over....sometimes it seems like everything we do just crumbles and we just wonder is this God telling us to pick up and move on? We need wisdom on WHAT and HOW to do this? We are about to lose everything we have and don't know the best way to pick up....just need LOTS of prayer.