Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Artist euthanizes pets for sake of photoshoot

Artist euthanizes pets for sake of photoshoot

I found this. Please DO NOT click on the link if you don't like seeing dead animals used as art. The photos are graphic.
    http://www.wetterlinggallery.com/arc...halia_main.htm

I don't know if the photos are real, but they sure look like they are, and with the statement found here I think it's safe to say she really does do this.

http://www.wetterlinggallery.com/new...newsletter.htm

The girl obviously has problems. There is NO reason to kill an innocent animal!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

There is nothing illegal in Nathalia's art. She has killed the animals in as humane a way as possible. Has she been guilty of a moral crime? We do not think so. We think that art is of vital importance. What do you think?
    The hell there ISN'T anything illegal about this bitch's art. Killing an animal is called abuse, plain and simple. The only humane way of making this kind of crap art is to take a picture of a LIVE animal and superimpose it onto whatever object she chooses.

UGH!!! This makes me SO mad!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Saw this a while ago. I didn't want to give her what she wants and post it. It just gives her more exposure IMO.

But, I do find it disgusting.

St. Catharines, ON, Canada (city close to Niagara Falls)
    Okay, first of all, I do not in anyway think that's art!! Those pictures are simply disgusting and mortifying. I just want to scream out against those dumb and blind people for what they are doing

MY God, with Photoshop and such today, you can easily do that with a click of a mouse.

If they can put Oprah's head on a models body, they sure can do the same things she's doing here.

Originally posted by moosmom
    The hell there ISN'T anything illegal about this bitch's art. Killing an animal is called abuse, plain and simple. The only humane way of making this kind of crap art is to take a picture of a LIVE animal and superimpose it onto whatever object she chooses.

UGH!!! This makes me SO mad!!!
    Exactly! How can they say that what she does is humane? The finger puppet one just makes me sick to my stomach.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Originally posted by catnapper
    MY God, with Photoshop and such today, you can easily do that with a click of a mouse.

If they can put Oprah's head on a models body, they sure can do the same things she's doing here.
    Yes, but if you really study the photos they do not look photo-manipulative....
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Originally posted by micki76
    Saw this a while ago. I didn't want to give her what she wants and post it. It just gives her more exposure IMO.

But, I do find it disgusting.
    Do you know where you heard of this lady? Does anyone know if we can find out if this is real or not?
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

OK, I saved the pic of the puppet mice and enlarged it in photoshop. Someone else do this and tell me what you see........fake? I think not!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

I don't know what to think of it. I'm dazed.

Thanks, Dogz!

"...when does sometimes turn into all the time...." Joe Pisapia

"We all start off as strangers, it's where we end up that counts." Jennifer Beals, Four Rooms

"And I find it kind of funny...I find it kind of sad...The dreams in which I’m dying Are the best I’ve ever had" Tears for Fears, Mad World

"The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that's wrong with the world" Dr Paul Farmer

I wish I wouldn't have looked.

I've had the stomach flu . . . DUH CHRISTA . . . feeling very sick again
    -christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~

-SOBS HYSTERICALLY- UGH!!!!!! that finger puppet one made me absolutely SICK! Is that supposed to be BLOOD at the edged of the mice?? UGH! If I could contact them I would give them a FREAKING piece of my mind!!!

WTF WTF WTF << thats what my neighbors just heard screamed. Can the normal sane people please tell me, does that look anything close to art youd want to see in any museum or gallery? oh my god. I just can't believe someone seeing that as art. And actually being so heartless as to kill an animal for that.

That is absolutely horrible and offensive! I hope she realizes that most people will see her as a psycho! Some people aren't worth the space they take up or the air they breath
    Billy and Willy! (2 of my 4)

Originally posted by flamepony12
    -SOBS HYSTERICALLY- UGH!!!!!! that finger puppet one made me absolutely SICK! Is that supposed to be BLOOD at the edged of the mice?? UGH! If I could contact them I would give them a FREAKING piece of my mind!!!
    That is what I saw when I enlarged the photo. It looks real.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major