Thread: My Lost Ark!

Hybrid View

My Lost Ark!

I give up. this was two nights ago news, I didn't want to bring this up, worry you too as hoping my whole ark would show up.

I know this isn't the thread you want to hear or read, either do I. and I am sorry for that, things just kept coming up, in need of your comfort words. I am lost.

I came home from a miracle to a disaster. a broken window, my half of ark have escaped. after looking for 10 + hours, only two have found their way back. oh.. god knows how long and where they've gone. I just lost my black lovebug a couple of weeks ago and now, this..?

I'm completely speechless & heart-dragged. I don't think I can be around until I find everybody. I can't lose one of my four..

I cannot.
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

Oh my Gina! How awful! Prayers coming your way to find your babies! Please keep us posted!

Prayers to guide your babies back to you. And a big HUG for you.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

((((hugs)))) oh Gina, this is the last thing you need. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers that you may find the rest of your ark. Keep us updated!

Come on now Purrcious babies. It's time to come home now. Your Mummy misses you so much.

Gina, I'm sending you all the good vibes I can muster that all your furkids come home safe and that things turn for the better for all of you.
    The complete Knit-wit and occasional domestic diva.

Going to a church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

(((HUGS))) Gina, I'm so sorry to hear about your babies missing. I will keep you and all your babies in my prayers...sending good thoughts to guide all your babies home quickly.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

oh sweetie I wish there was some way I could help you. If I can do ANYTHING, anything at all, please let me know. ((((hugs))))

That's terrible! A similar thing happened to me a few years ago when the monsters knocked the screen out of the sliding door, and many escaped. Sassy became incredibly feral, but I trapped her again 2 years ago. If you can, set out traps in your neighborhood. Good luck!

this is just absurd.

I walked, walked and walked with rattling treat can all around, behind, front, under my home, looked up on roofs and in trees all day...nothing.

I bumped into many walkers, distant neighbors & bicyclers, nobody saw anybody. at all, not a nod.

I checked the storm basement one more time, saw a person's shadow as walking down there and turned my head aruond - the heavy basement metal door let go the hook, fell and hit my face. finally broke down. now my side of left eye's bleeding and swollen. those people who put us through this!! neighbor said it needs a stitch, I didn't think so. I'm so doggy-tired. I just want my furdears back!

I'm done for the night, body aches, no bones. I dread they're stolen.
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

Oh, Gina...I am just heartbroken reading this.

Remember Shaddow was away a bit longer than this, and she turned up. You have people looking out for you and they know about your furbabies.

I am praying hard as anything that they will show up!

hugs hugs hugs
    Catty1
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Just seeing this I'm sorry to hear about the ark . I'm praying for them and a safe return.
    I've been boo'dMerlin my angel

Gina I am so sorry to hear about this. You and your missing four will be in my thoughts for a safe return, and soon!