Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: My Lost Ark!

My Lost Ark!

I give up. this was two nights ago news, I didn't want to bring this up, worry you too as hoping my whole ark would show up.

I know this isn't the thread you want to hear or read, either do I. and I am sorry for that, things just kept coming up, in need of your comfort words. I am lost.

I came home from a miracle to a disaster. a broken window, my half of ark have escaped. after looking for 10 + hours, only two have found their way back. oh.. god knows how long and where they've gone. I just lost my black lovebug a couple of weeks ago and now, this..?

I'm completely speechless & heart-dragged. I don't think I can be around until I find everybody. I can't lose one of my four..

I cannot.
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

Oh my Gina! How awful! Prayers coming your way to find your babies! Please keep us posted!

Prayers to guide your babies back to you. And a big HUG for you.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

((((hugs)))) oh Gina, this is the last thing you need. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers that you may find the rest of your ark. Keep us updated!

Come on now Purrcious babies. It's time to come home now. Your Mummy misses you so much.

Gina, I'm sending you all the good vibes I can muster that all your furkids come home safe and that things turn for the better for all of you.
    The complete Knit-wit and occasional domestic diva.

Going to a church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

(((HUGS))) Gina, I'm so sorry to hear about your babies missing. I will keep you and all your babies in my prayers...sending good thoughts to guide all your babies home quickly.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Oh NO!

I hope that neighbour that helped you when Shaddow was missing will keep an eye out.

COME HOME BABIES!

hugs hugs hugs

Catty1
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

The Pet Angel Search And Rescue Squad Is Working Overtime To Get Your Cats On The Right Track Home.
    Put Some Tuna Fish Or Something Nice Out.
    We Pray That The Squad Has Thier Usual Success.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Put out some smelly, yummy food, and tell all the neighbors!

You'll be in our prayers.

Gina,

Get a can of Whiskas treats, go out and shake the hell out of it. If they're around and hungry enough, they'll come running. Cats don't venture far from their food source.

I would also notify your neighbors so they can keep a look out.

Oh honey, I'm so sorry you've had to go through so much crap. Any idea how the window got broken and if any of your belongings are missing (besides your Ark, I mean).

You're in my thoughts and prayers, girl.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

(3883)

so strange.. I just had my half ark fed. I sat down, helplessly watching four empty bowls sitting on counter waiting for to be licked off.. my fear.

I had salmon/tunas (ark's favorite) out for two days now, they just kept drying out. I have shaked treats more than I should sleep. unbelievable all four have never leap into my sight, they (except shaddow sometimes) usually respond!

thank goodness I just finished finals yesterday. I have neighbors, pictures, tunabowls & crayola - I'm listening to him extra carefully.

how do you stand to do four cats on a flyer?
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

Oh no! Not Miles! I don't want to imagine that boy out there on his own. If I'm in tears all these thousands of miles away, I can imagine how you are feeling. I wouldn't be getting any sleep either. Have you called all the shelters and vets in the area? As Lisa would say, check the shelters thoroughly. Take a friend so that it's easier for you. I don't know your ark well, have all the missing cats been outside cats before you adopted/rescued them?

Oh gina.I am so sorry.Prayers for you and your babies.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

oh sweetie I wish there was some way I could help you. If I can do ANYTHING, anything at all, please let me know. ((((hugs))))

Oh my gosh, Gina, will there ever come an end to this for you??
    Do you know how that window got broken?
    4 cats lost, oh my, a nightmare

Be sure to take a "hearing" person with you when you walk around in your neighbourhood. But of course, you've already done that....

Good luck with the search sweetheart!!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge