Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I had an idea yesterday (uh oh)

You? Care about rescue? Naaaaah!!!!

You know I love ya Molly!

I meant another person in addition to all the rest of us
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

I know what you meant....I just felt compelled to harass you a little bit!! Of course I know you love me....and we love you too!! You do such great things with our furbabies.

Chris, don't panic...I do this sort of teasing all the time! hehe <eg>

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

Chris, panic!!! RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is something in the air today?? Everyone on PT today is really feisty
    Alyson

ALY!!! That's not nice!! hehehehee Hey...it's one of my last days before I'm almost officially back to school....let me be feisty! lol

Can't believe it I didn't get on the putter at all Tuesday! No time to write now as husband is on vacation so busy, busy (he has a long list of things I want him to get done) but will write more this week. Need to tell ya'll about my new family member (possibly- LOL) as of Sunday night. A cute little golden - red girl! Believe she was dumped here in our small rural town over a week ago. Buddy is in love! I took her to the vet today and got all her shots and medication (she has already been spayed) and her ears are all bitten up by bugs, so got that all done at $91.00. Spent $50 in Target on her yesterday! This gets expensive! LOL Tell you more latter. Aly, Mike said "I will need to start calling you Aly if this keeps up"!LOL

Congrats Molly!!! From one Molly to another....good girl!!! Your Mike should start calling you Molly for me!! lol

Does everyone on here know that sammi's name is Molly as is mine and her husband's name is Mike just like mine AND our middle names are Ann! Now is that weird or what??

Anyway, I'm happy for your new baby and I'm sure that she's pleased to have a nice loving forever home.

Good luck and keep us posted and give us pictures!

Originally posted by sammi
    Can't believe it I didn't get on the putter at all Tuesday! No time to write now as husband is on vacation so busy, busy (he has a long list of things I want him to get done) but will write more this week. Need to tell ya'll about my new family member (possibly- LOL) as of Sunday night. A cute little golden - red girl! Believe she was dumped here in our small rural town over a week ago. Buddy is in love! I took her to the vet today and got all her shots and medication (she has already been spayed) and her ears are all bitten up by bugs, so got that all done at $91.00. Spent $50 in Target on her yesterday! This gets expensive! LOL Tell you more latter. Aly, Mike said "I will need to start calling you Aly if this keeps up"!LOL
    Sammi/Mollie/Aly.....LOL!!!! Even I am starting to get confused now!! Not really! How exciting!!! Does the girl have a name yet??? I can't wait to see a picture of her too!!!

Logan

MOLLIE!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! Pictures pictures pictures pictures please!!!! You guys have that spiffy digital camera so there's no excuses!

This is great news! Buddy has a girlfriend, yay! When you get a chance, please tell us all about the new girl. I am so happy for you!

Molly - I did notice that you guys had the same names and your husbands' names are the same too, but I didn't know about the middle names. Sheesh! What a coinkidink.
    Alyson

Originally posted by sammi
    Need to tell ya'll about my new family member (possibly- LOL) as of Sunday night. A cute little golden - red girl!
    HOW WONDERFUL!!!!! I am a red dawg Golden fan! My Dixie is on the reddish side and when we go to the hunt test there is one judge who asks if he can have the little red dog as his test dog (he means Dixie)! She is my heart dog!!!

Pictures Please!!!!

Poodle Rescue

Congratulations!!!! hope they say yes If they do good luck!!!!!!!

Someone has been getting rude with the ratings on all my posts... sheesh :P Do I talk too much or something?
    Alyson

Sammi! A gal pal for Buddy? Congratulations, we can't wait to see pictures!

Aly, you had talked about the internship in New York - how about waiting until after that to start a poodle rescue, as you will have that as more credentials on your side, which may look more impressive to grant-granters. I forget - do you rent? If so, do you have an unlimited number of pets-friendly lease?

When you do start your rescue group, I bet those senior centers will loooove the senior poodles - shouldn't every nursing home have a dog-in-residence?

Originally posted by Karen
    - shouldn't every nursing home have a dog-in-residence?

YES!
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Ditto!!

Congratulations of the new "arrival" Sammi!

I also agree that every nursing home should have a dog-in residence - most definitely. I spent to much of my time in nursing/old peoples homes recently and I see how much happiness a pet could bring the residents. I always thought that but even more so now. Unfortunately it's very rarely allowed