Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please welcome miss Charlie!

Little Miss Charlie you are too too cute I just love all your baby fuzz. Have fun exploring baby girl and enjoy your new home
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

She is absolutely beautiful! Welcome, Miss Charlie! Aww, give her a good snuggle just for me, okay? And a kiss to Jasper for being such a good boy.
    I've Been Frosted

OH ouchie on the claws in the face. I pray she didn't get you too bad.

Welcome to PT Miss Charlie. You are one beautiful little girl, that's for sure.
    I don't know if it's just the way the pictures have come out, but she looks like a silver tabby. Absolutely gorgeous and love her markings.
    I'm glad that she is getting along with Sherpa and I bet in no time, she will be snuggling with Jasper.

Don't you just love it when they cuddle with you at night. I fall asleep to their purrs.

Looking forward to seeing more pictures of you sweetie and to watching you grow up into a very pretty young lady that I know you will be.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

My face is fine. Only one of the claw marks is still not healed. It HURT where she snagged my lip though! That was a new experience for me, LoL.

Last night, Charlie hopped up on the easy chair next to Sherpa, and he started grooming her! She started to cry after a few minutes and jumped down, but I think she's just had it with my incessant brushing of her (She was COVERED in fleas when she came home, now I spend a while each day combing the remaining flea dirt off.) It was really adorable while it lasted though!

She's curious about Jasper now, and she'll even get pretty close as long as he remains calm. (Hard for him to do sometimes) Fortunately, Jasper's response anytime she growls is to DROP from standing into a 'down', which is pretty funny and it seems to help allay Charlie's fear some.

We're off in a few minutes for round one of kitten shots. After round two, we're going to make the appointment for her spay.

Thank you Wolf_Q!