Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please welcome miss Charlie!

Please welcome miss Charlie!

The little darling came home around 10pm last night, the man who found her wanted to come to my sister's place and say good-bye before I picked her up so I waited....impatiently. ^_^

Well, we've found problem number one, which I think will resolve itself with time and patience. She HATES Jasper! When she saw him last night, she whipped around in my arms and got four claws snagged in my face! 0_0 Ow. BUT....even as of this morning, I had them both laying down within a foot of each other and as long as Jasper didn't sniff her too closely she was fine, so I think they'll be OK eventually.

She slept on the bed last night, alternating between my pillow and Daniel's. She's got quite a purr when she's happy too!

Her and Sherpa are doing well, and I think that once she's settled they'll be good friends. I was comfortable enough to leave them unattended together for a bit while I wrote this up. She's much mellower than Paizly, which I think is disappointing to Jasper but a bit of a relief to Sherpa, who couldn't quite keep up with Paizly's playful streak.

Not that Charlie isn't playful, she's just a bit more subdued about it than Paizly, hehehe.

BUT...I know everyone is waiting for the pictures, so here are a few from this morning. She's a gorgeous marble tabby, and I've never EVER felt such a soft coat on a kitty.

I'm thrilled that she's a cuddly kitty, since neither Sherpa nor Jasper really likes to cuddle. I hope she stays snuggly as she grows up!

Thank you Wolf_Q!

What a doll!! How could you not fall in love with that face!!

Give her some snuggles for me, and some to Sherpa too! Hope he will adore having a buddy! Hope she gets to love Jasper too. Pets to that sweet pup!

PS... Hope your face heals up and feels better! YEOUCH!!

She's beautiful. Maybe it will take some time for her to warm up to the others. But I bet they'll be best friends some day.
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

Awwww, she is so darn cute!! How old do you think she is?
    It's great that Sherpa is accepting her so quickly. Jasper is such a patient pup I'm sure she'll learn he is not the enemy.
    Yeah, Paizly is a bit of a spaz, I'll admit. I'm glad Charlie is a bit calmer so Sherpa is not stressed.
    I believe I will have to get in touch with you the next time we go to SJ and maybe stop by for a visit.

Welcome home, Charlie!!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Welcome Miss Charlie to PT.. Your just a wittle Cutie Pie.. Stay Cuddly..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Oh, my goodness!

What an absolute sweetheart -- she is GORGEOUS! I can even tell by looking at her how amazingly soft her fur must be; I just wish I could reach into the monitor and pet her!

Congratulations to both you and Charlie -- I think she's found herself a wonderful new family!

Hugs,
    Diana

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
    Awwww, she is so darn cute!! How old do you think she is?
    I think she's about 12-13 weeks old.

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
    Yeah, Paizly is a bit of a spaz, I'll admit. I'm glad Charlie is a bit calmer so Sherpa is not stressed.
    Hey, we can't all have TORTIETUDE, right?

And you are welcome to come by anytime, of course!

Thank you Wolf_Q!

Quote Originally Posted by jenn_librarian View Post
    What a doll!! How could you not fall in love with that face!!

Give her some snuggles for me, and some to Sherpa too! Hope he will adore having a buddy! Hope she gets to love Jasper too. Pets to that sweet pup!

Please give her, Sherpa and Jasper some snuggles for me, too! She is beautiful!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Awwwwwwwww what a cutie!!! WELCOME into your new forever home, dear Charlie!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

That's quite a face on that fuzz nugget there. She looks like a little dickens!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

THEY MAY HAVE SOME TROUBLE ADJUSTING TO A KITTENS ENERGY , BUT I THINK THAT SOON THEY WILL BE AS CLOSE AS SAM AND PRECIOUS ARE AT THE RAINBOW BRIDGE.

A REGULAR CAT DAMON AND PYTHIAS.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Charlie is certainly a beautiful little tabby girl and her fur looks incredibly soft!

I don't remember seeing a pic of Sherpa - and what stunning brown tabby markings he has! I am glad they are getting off to a good start.

"same size as manic crazy kitten...smells different...hmmm....must pintifi - pontiphi - think about this for a while."

Looks like they will be buds!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Congrats!!! She's adorable and I'm glad that she's getting along well with Sherpa. They sure look cute together. I'm sure that in time she'l also like Jasper.

*Happy sigh* Last night she slept curled up on my shoulder blades. Cuddly kitty indeed!

Thank you Wolf_Q!

Hello beautiful
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk