Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RIP Milo I'm going to Miss You

RIP Milo I'm going to Miss You

Milo came into my life on Monday, July 13th and I had high hopes for him. He wasn't able to move around much but I really hoped the vets could do something for him. They did their best and I did everything I could for him and my husband and I gave him a ton of loving and comfort.

Last night was a horrible night watching him have a seizure but now he is at peace where he can eat with out any troubles and drink plenty of water.

My dearest Anika will be there to meet you my dear sweet Milo. I hope you know that I tried so hard and that you are apart of our family Milo and we love you so much and sometime down the line I will add your name to my current list on my tattoo that I have in Memory of my R.C. and Anika.

Rest in peace now my little Milo. I love you so much.

Kisses forever,
    your Real Mom and Dad, we love you and we will miss you so much.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

My heart breaks with yours. My deepest sympathies on the loss of Milo.

Milo, if ever a kitty needed a good, long rest, it's you, little one. You've been through such a miserable time but in all of it, I know that you felt the human touch and the warmth and love of Melissa and Rob. You put up a brave fight and given the hand that you were dealt, I'm surprised that you lasted as long as you did. Rest easy now, sweet boy, and later on you can eat and play to your heart's content. Let Anika show you the ropes there at the Bridge and then purr in Melissa's ear so that she knows you're around. Peace to you, Melissa and Rob.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Melissa, I'm so sorry to hear this. You did everything you could and I'm sure he knew this. Now he's pain free and at peace playing happily up at Rainbow Bridge. RIP sweet Milo.

RIP sweet Milo.

Melissa, you and Rob did absolutely everything possible for this little guy, you know that.

Beautiful little guy, play as the kitten you were born to be at the Bridge! Anika will tell you all about your real Mom and Dad, and you will know that only the Bridge could be any bit better than being with them.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

RIP, little Milo, and godspeed to the Bridge, sweetie. You didn't deserve what you were dealt, but Melissa and Rob gave you such love at the end. Sleep and play well, little one.

I am so sorry to read about Milo....those ORANGEMAN are just so special...Sleep softly, dear Milo....please look for Ralph Syracuse at the Bridge....

The Porch Angels , especially Orange Angels Roadblock, Orangie , Orange Blossom and Orange Juice are waiting for Milo as he enters the Animal Angel Army on the Riviera when they are gathering this week.
    They will make Milo a memeber of thier family and he will be an Eternal Kitten Angel Furrever.
    And he will be as one at the Porch Angel Strip Mall , and help Stray and Angel Pets with food and comfort.
    He appreciates all you did to help him, and wants you to know that you will be be together where there will always be love and warmth.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

RIP Milo...I am so sorry this had such a very sad ending... Melissa...Please know that you did everything that you could for sweet Milo...You gave him care, compassion and love. He's at the RB now, happily playing in the warm sunshine with all his new buddies...God bless and hugs and prayers to you all...

Judy
    "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated."

Mahatma Gandhi

He was with you for such a short time, but he still captured a HUGE piece of your heart. You will never forget him and I know he will never forget you. Hugs to you and your husband, Melissa.

RIP Milo
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

RIP Milo, you were a handsome orangie. I'm sorry for the way you were treated before your rescue, but I know you got plenty of love before you passed over the bridge. Play hard and be painfree

I'm in tears after reading everyones kind words.

Thank you all so much for caring about him as well.

I'm attaching a picture I took on July 16th when I tucked him in for bed.

This was the best picture I had of him after his bath. I should of taken more pictures Wednesday night but I was more concerned about feeding him instead of taking pictures at that point.

Thank you all again for your kind words,
    Melissa
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Milo July 15 2009 (1).jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	1.43 MB 
ID:	43131   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Milo July 15 2009.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	1.42 MB 
ID:	43132  

I'm so sorry that Milo's story did not have a happier outcome.
    What a beautiful boy he was.

I'm so very sorry for your loss of Milo.

Sweet little orange Milo, you had a rough time of it, but knew love and comfort. Your mom and dad did all they could, and will keep you in their hearts forever.

Rest in peace, Milo!

((((hugs))))

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

RIP sweet Milo. And, bless you, Melissa, for giving this boy the love and care he so richly deserved. I just now read about him and am so sad to hear what happened.

At least his last week here was with someone who loved him dearly.

Play hard at the bridge, dear boy...................
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I