Thread: Pigeon aka Pidgelet aka Pidgie Pie

Hybrid View

Mary, I am so sorry to read about your girl!!! Twenty wonderful years together...what memories you must have!!!! Sleep softly sweet Pigeon.....HUGS to Mary....
    Nine is Fine!!

Mary, I'm so SOOOO sorry about Pidgie. It was her time and I can tell she was absolutely adored. You and Pidgie will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Thanx, everyone. I sure do miss my green eyed lady but I have to keep reminding myself that her little body just couldn't take any more and that up until a few weeks ago, she lived a long, healthy, happy life.

I went to the pharmacy today to refill my Rx's and, of course, they asked about Pidge. They always do. They never ask how I'm doing, only how Pidge is doing. LOL The young girl that works there was so sad to hear that Pidge had passed on and I, of course, got all choked up when I told her. Matt, the pharmacist, will really be sad to hear it. He showed me pix of his cats and he asked me to bring in pix of the Fur Posse. He and his wife adore cats. He's really going to be sad to hear the news.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Mary, I am so very sad to find out about Pidgie. It does not matter how long we have them for, it always hurt when it is their time to leave us. Please know that she is now waiting for you at the RB and you will be re-united again...

I am sorry Mary that I missed the thread about Pidgie until now.
    Thats so sad to lose a Cat Companion , and we are sadly fated to lose Our Fur Companions, due to thier relatively short lives!!

Pidgie now an Awesome Angel and starting her world tour in the Barabados, Central America and the Bahamas and I bet that Pidgie finds a place where you can all be reunited in love!!
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Mary,
    There are no words. I'm so sorry. It is a testament to your love how long her life was.
    Claudia