Thread: URGENT: 100+ Cats in SOUTH NJ need intake BY Jul 12th

URGENT: 100+ Cats in SOUTH NJ need intake BY Jul 12th

I just got this... Can any of you NJites help.. or know others to pass this on to? Thank you, for anything anyone can do to help:

=============>
    URGENT! CODE RED!

100+ Cats (NOT feral) need immediate help!

PLEASE contact: Contact Joyce: [email protected]

Please keep in mind that assistance getting these cats spayed or neutered is available.

Much thanks! -

GO TO FACE BOOK:
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...8682031&type=1

Please share these photos of some of the individual cats in the 100+ Cats House. We're hoping names and faces will bring more people forward to help. Adopting/fostering/intakin​g just one will absolutely make you a life safer!

It's the middle of kitten season and we've been made aware of a house with 100+ cats in South NJ.

To make matters more urgent (aside from these cats living in awful conditions), the cats need to be removed before Tuesday, July 12th - this week! On the 12th, all of these nice, healthy, beautiful cats will be removed by the town and we know what will happen to them then. It's not their fault their owner didn't get hem fixed and they kept reproducing...

Again, these are healthy, sociable (not feral!) cats that deserve love, safety and kindness. There are cats of every color, size, age and hair length! They need to get out of this dangerous, filthy, overcrowded house ASAP.

Contact Joyce: [email protected]

Again, please keep in mind that assistance getting these cats spayed or neutered is available. We just need to have a safe place for them to go afterwards lined up.

Pass this on, if nothing else please.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I posted the link on my facebook page...this is just so sad....If I can help with transport let me know...this is just so sad...I wish I could take them all....or had a good place for them to go too.

Melissa

Thank you, Melissa. Please let Joyce, in the original message, know that you can perhaps help with transport.

My heart just breaks when I learn of situations like this. I wish I could magically make things like this be all better for all the innocent creatures involved.

I put the word out in the hopes that perhaps someone somewhere will be able to do something, even if to spread the word farther on.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anikaca77 View Post
    I posted the link on my facebook page.
    Just did the same.

Thank you, Sandie.
    Death thought about it.

It looks like they got a little more time, this was posted about 10 hours ago on Facebook:

We got more time today ... but I just found out it could be as little as just 24 hours :/

ANYONE???

Oh, I so hope that more time will get homes for more cats.. for ALL OF them.
    Death thought about it.