Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The final Mac update....

I'm glad that things are going to be ok for Mac. I don't like the restrictions but it is doable and sure does beat the alternative.

I would also like to say that I'm angry that people have suggested that you should have Mac put down.

While it ain't perfect, at least Mac will still be here, get to run in the team, have his freedom on your property, & not have to be tattooed. Still it's a shame he's got that "dangerous dog" designation.... but it could have been so much worse. He's still gonna get to be his same happy self, completely unaware that he's got a rap sheet now! Please give that boy a big hug, glad we'll still get to see him here on PT.

Quote Originally Posted by cyber-sibes
    While it ain't perfect, at least Mac will still be here, get to run in the team, have his freedom on your property, & not have to be tattooed.
    Yanno, they never mentioned the tattooing. It is in the bylaw that he be tattooed the same way as Emeraldgreen's dog. He is microchipped. I think I'll wait and see if they list that in rules for Mac. Not gonna bring it up!
    If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving

It hurts me so much to think that people would actually suggest that you have Mac put down.

These are not "disposable pets" that we get rid of when it becomes inconvenient.

I am just sorry that you have had to go through all of this - but glad that Mac is still allowed some freedom to run and play and be the sweetheart that he is.

Say, Glacier. The mega-million-dollar lottery prize is almost at $100 million. When I win we'll put part of that toward moving you away from the city limits so Mac can just be Mac. I was just re-reading this thread and it still makes me angry. Could you give your Doggers some hugs from me, please.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by RobiLee
    I'm glad that things are going to be ok for Mac. I don't like the restrictions but it is doable and sure does beat the alternative.

I would also like to say that I'm angry that people have suggested that you should have Mac put down.
    I agree. I am just glad that Mac will be OK.
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred