Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Christmas card List 2010

If it would save you money - that's a big if, you could always send a package with all the US cards to one of us stateside to mail for you, that way you'd only have to pay 44 cents for each card, see if that would help!

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Z View Post
    Could I put myself down as a 'maybe-and-I'll-get-back-to-you'?

I've seen this run for a few years and always wanted to participate too, but with moving to university soon, I'll need to sort my new postal address and see if I have the necessary funds to put to one side for postage, as I'm presuming most of the cards I'll be sending will be overseas. Living in London is going to be a hole in my purse for starters.

I'll know if I can participate by mid-October at the latest, I should think.
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Cincy'sMom View Post
    me too!

I didn't realize you were getting another puppy. How fun! Another Golden?
    But of course!! I went back and forth between a bunch of different breeds but another Golden was always at the top of the list. We just brought home our little girl Tuesday, and I'm lovin every minute!!

All of my kids have paws

Check out my puppy blog: http://www.blogger.com/profile/03459239028021586699

Quote Originally Posted by Cincy'sMom View Post
    me too!

The photoshop picture is cool...I wish I were better at it!
    I'm still learning Photoshop myself. I had the old version mastered from using it so much with my underwater photography (I'm a scuba diver). When we got our new laptop, I decided to upgrade my version of Photoshop to Elements 7.0 because of all the neat stuff I had heard you could do with it. Unfortunately though, it's a whole new deal and lots of new commands to learn. I totally need one of those "Dummies" books to figure out how to use this new version as well as I had the old one figured out!

All of my kids have paws

Ya, I was thinking a cut off of Nov 1st may be good. Let me know what you guys think.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

All Paws Up for Approval.. Many Thanks for doing this for us & keeping up with the names..

Quote Originally Posted by luckies4me View Post
    Ya, I was thinking a cut off of Nov 1st may be good. Let me know what you guys think.

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

How will the sign up proceed? Do we send a PM to luckies4me with our address included or what? I was not a participant last year so I have no idea how the list is compiled.

I don't think I can afford to sign up for the whole list but I alway send out a few if anyone wants to exchange cards with me send me a pm I have a new address. Though if any get sent to my old address I'll still get it my parents live there.

Quote Originally Posted by kokopup View Post
    How will the sign up proceed? Do we send a PM to luckies4me with our address included or what? I was not a participant last year so I have no idea how the list is compiled.
    Luckies4me gets everyone's address, compiles the list and will send it out to everyone who signed up. Then it's up to individuals to send out the cards on time!
    I've Been Frosted

I will be starting a new thread OCT 1st for sign ups. Once the thread is started you PM me your current and correct shipping address so that others can send cards to you. I will update the list every few days so you can see how many people are signed up and who will be participating. Sign ups will last from OCT 1st to Nov 1st. Then I PM the lists of participants and their addresses to everyone. Then you send your cards to everyone on the list and they send back. Cards should be mailed out with enough time for them to reach everyone by Christmas, tho they don't always get sent in time and we end up with a few surprises after Christmas.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

I don't think I can afford to do the whole list either.....but I am willing to exchange a few with whomever would like to. Money is very tight....I am so sorry.

"The dog represents all that is best in man." Etienne Charlet

www.rornfp.org

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenLover View Post
    But of course!! I went back and forth between a bunch of different breeds but another Golden was always at the top of the list. We just brought home our little girl Tuesday, and I'm lovin every minute!!
    How cool! If that's her in your siggy..she's adorable!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Didn't see the new thread yet but we're in!
    Hold your head high.
    Don't ever let 'em define
    The light in your eyes.
    Love yourself, give them Hell.
    You can take on this world.
    You just stand and be strong
    And then fight
    Like a girl.

Check the new thread for sign up info.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Quote Originally Posted by anna_66 View Post
    How cool! If that's her in your siggy..she's adorable!
    Yes, it sure is! Prob should get a new picture in there sometime. They change so fast!

All of my kids have paws

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    If it would save you money - that's a big if, you could always send a package with all the US cards to one of us stateside to mail for you, that way you'd only have to pay 44 cents for each card, see if that would help!
    Sounds like a good idea! I'm still a maybe at the moment. Should be able to sort everything out this week.

Zimbabwe 07/13