Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: CHRISTMAS CARD LIST

CHRISTMAS CARD LIST

I think Angel is tied up and really busy right now, so if anyone wants to upgrade the list, Tonya gave me the list that she had, if anyone is not on it please e.mail me and I will try to get a list up asap. These are the people that are on my list and at the end of today I will e.mail what I got if there are any add ons.

Noahs Mommy
    Aly
    Tonya
    Logan
    Marius's Mom
    Gini
    Mugsy
    Rachel
    Bea

Jackie

Jackie I am so so so sorry. I had started the list and now I won't be able to finish it. I have moved out of my house and won't be in my own place until this weekend/next week hopefully. But, I won't have a computer either. So, I will be sending Tonya the list of names that I have so she can either put it together or give it to you or whatever.

Gosh I am so sorry that I didn't finish this list for everyone. I feel awful.

On a sidenote... I won't have Sasha anymore either She stays with daddy. Lexi and Maddie will be coming with me.

Angel, don't appologize to us for that. You just take care of yourself. I am so so so so so so sorry about what's going on. I hope you can still have visitation rights to Sasha. If you ever need anything, just let me know.

[ November 27, 2001: Message edited by: aly ]
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jackie:
    [QB]Angel, don't even think about it, we all have things happen and this time of year is so busy, so you just take care of yourself and don't worry about a small thing like this. I hope all is well with you.
    Jackie
    P.S. I'm sorry you won't have Sasha for the time being, I'm with Aly, if you need anything let us know, if we can help let us know and if you need someone to talk to we are all here. Take care

Angel, I had no idea that you were going through tough times...I hope all is well with you and I am so sorry about Sasha

As for the address list, I sent in a request quite some time ago...I do want to be included so I will send it to you, Jackie. Thanks

Jackie-

There's also:
    Thelma
    Auggie (<---Angie from the cat board)

Also, don't forget to include yourself!

[ November 27, 2001: Message edited by: zippy-kat ]

Tonya, I don't have Auggie's address and I have a partial address for Thelmalu, I have the address but not the city and zip.
    Can you e.mail them to me please. I will probably send out the list tonight. Thanks for all your help.
    Jackie
    P.S. I don't have an e.mail address for Noahs Mommie or wolf lady (Marius Mom) to be able to send the list.

[ November 27, 2001: Message edited by: Jackie ]

Angel I am so sorry you are going through tough times. We are all here for you.

Angel, I am so sorry for you And for your loss of Sasha as well. I hope that you're OK. If you need anything, or if I can help you in any way, please email me and let me know; HONESTLY! Please don't give a thought to to Xmas list. Just worry about yourself and the furkids. Love and prayers to you, Angel. Love, Sandra

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Mugsy, if you get to read this, I know you don't have access to a computer so I will mail you the list. Hope all is well with you.
    I saw you posted today, is your correct e.mail address in your profile?

[ November 27, 2001: Message edited by: Jackie ]

The Christmas card list was sent out tonight. Hopefully everybody got on it that wanted to.
    Jackie

Angel, I hope all is going OK, for you, and your furbabies. I'm reeally sorry, that you are going throught these tough times.

Merrey Christmas!
    Sarah & Sadie*

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Jackie, I didn't get the list. I sent it to Angel and she is otherwise tied up so I need a copy sent to my email!!
    I will send you my address!
    Angel, You know we are here for you. I sent you my number to your hotmail. The 5 min I got to talk to you the other night was not enough! Call me soon!! I will be home around 9pm my time Thurs night which would be 7 yours. Or Monday evening I will be off.
    Your in my thoughts!
    hugs to you.
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Thanks Aly!
    Jackie I don't need a list sent to me, just me added to the list. I guess! Or if you have their email addresses I could email them my home address if you don't have time to do it!
    Thanks Jackie!
    Staci
    (Keegan and Kylie)
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Staci I added you to the list, and I e.mailed out a revised list this morning but I didn't have your e.mail address. Since I have to type the complete list everytime I revise it I don't want to have to do that again. Don't know how to do it any other way, just e.mail Logan, Aly, Sandra and I'm sure they can e.mail you the list.I typed it in my Microsoft works and I don't know how to get it out without printing and typing the whole thing. Dumb me!!! If you can't get it that way, I will mail you a copy, let me know.
    Jackie

[ November 28, 2001: Message edited by: Jackie ]