Thread: Ripley

Ripley

Dear Ripley, what a beauty you are. Your facial expression with that big friendly smile simply speaks volumes about your personality. You and your family are really lucky to have each other. Much happiness to you and yours and don't go poking your pretty little nose into any bees' nest.
    Our pets reflect our outlooks and attitudes.

Ripley, you are such an adorable dog, I love your black muzzle, black "eyeliner" and your deep reddish coat color! I learned a lot about coonhounds, about your collapsing ripcages, so interesting! Have fun being Dog Of The Day!! Robin From KS

Ripley Fern, you are a beautiful girl and I love your name. It sounds like a song, so no wonder you like to bay/sing, you're just living up to your name. I've never heard of a collapsible ribcage before, you are quite a unique doggy. Oh that's awful about the bee sting, you stay away from bees in the future, pretty girl. Wish I could give you a hug and a treat. Congratulations Ripley Fern on being our DOTD.

Riply, You are a very pretty girl--love your red color. It sounds as if you are just a big ole sweet lap dog. I did not know that a coonhound could collapse its rib cage--very interesting. I've heard coonhounds on a hunt before and to me it is a lovely sound as they bay. It is obvious that your family loves you very much and vice versa. I enjoyed all the photos. I hope you and your family have a long life together. Congrats on being DOTD! Kay in NC

Greetings and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, Ripley Fern! What a beautiful name for one beautiful girl! Your coloring is simply gorgeous (as is that face, hehe), and you more than live up to your famous name! No Ripley Fern, I could never forget a girl as special as you, sweetheart! I have to tell you, I laughed out loud when I read...

Sadly there are not many Raccoon sightings in Los Angeles, CA but I did have one on my roof once and it was like I found my destiny.

Well, while you may not be afforded many opportunities to exercise your hunting skills there in LA, it's great to know your magical, collapsing ribcage is being put to good use!

No Ripley Fern, I could never forget a girl as special as you; you're one of a kind, and your family so very lucky to have a loyal and loving, beautiful best furkid and friend for life, in you!

Much love and bunches of hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Ripley Fern! I hope you're enjoying a very happy, fun and adventure filled day of celebration with your proud people and best pup pal and cousin Alma (with perhaps a 'coon sighting or two...or at least a squirrel!)

Long and happy life to you, sweet baby girl! It was a joy meeting you today!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 10-12-2010 at 03:44 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Ripley,

What a pretty girl you are Ripley Fern. You look like a girl of action
    and adventure. In the pictures, you seem to be on the lookout for any
    strange critters lurking about your yard.They sure better watch out with
    Ripley on the job huh? Congratulations on being chosen for special honor
    today as our DOG OF THE DAY. Sending bunches of hugs & kisses too.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt