Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big Bill

Big Bill

Ciao Bill, come stai?

You look so much like my Tigris - and seem to have a big loving purrsonality just like him.

I wish you a good time on your balcony now in spring

Bill, it was a pleasure to meet you today, and to read all about your life. You do sound as if you are living the good life, having found your wonderful home!

I hope you have a wonderful day today, doing all the things you love best. You deserve it sweetie, because today you are our extra-special, Cat of the Day!!

Bill, you are quite the handsome fellow!!! You have some neat adventures, our cats like lettuce,too!!! Have a fun day. HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Bill, what a handsome tabby you are! I'll bet all the neighborhood kitty girls just go crazy over you!

Have a wonderful COTD and watch out for that water bottle! LOL
    Naranj's and P.K.'s Momma

Beautiful Bill

What a gorgeous tabby you are Your human did a very good job taking that sweet picture of you and telling us all about you

Our tabby, Keiko shares in your passion for food and being groomed
    She too loves Fancy Feast, but we had to lay off it due to her bulging belly We do let her have the same treats as you....chicken and tuna being your favorite and hers.

You look like a very contented cat and we are so happy you were our COTD

Have a long and healthy life with your feline "brother" and humans.

Purrs to you from our Pearl, Keiko & June

What a gorgeous Tabby boy you are, Big Bill!!! I love that great photo of you posing in the doorway. Kudos to the photographer! You have the most amazing coat bill, so plush and perfectly patterend! And I love your breed description...Black Silver Mackrel Tabby!

Wow, what an active, fun filled life you lead, BB! Eating, playing and napping the day away, what could be finer! hehehe Except maybe snuggling up by your human at night and enjoying some of those coveted belly rubs! Oh, my BB, a.k.a Mr. B. loves to "entice" me to pet him with those little love bites We humans love that sort of stuff!

BB, I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration with your proud human and fursib, Toonces! I have a feeling there's going to be a lot of eating and playing included in the day's festivities! Congratulations handsome Big Bill, our extra special and most deserving CAT OF THE DAY
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 03-21-2006 at 10:07 AM.

Big Bill

What a fine and beautiful cat you are.

I use to correct my Beloved Arbuckle with a spray bottle and he would squint his eyes, stare at me and just double dare me to squirt. He learned immediately that I would wait to spray him to see if he would mind, SO he would wait to be squirted before he would mind!! We didn't play this game very often as this was the very last resort on very important issues, such as sitting in my plate.

Congrats to you Bill on COTD honors.

Our Dad is always grumbling about Bills,but this is One Bill that Our Dad would love to have this Bill around.
    Bill is such a Handsome Cat,and a pleasure to have around.
    The Found Cats send a Mighty Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW To BIg Bodacious Bill COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Bill

Bill, you are soooo pretty! I just love your colors and your markings. You sound like such a fun boy, and I think its funny that your recognize the water bottle--my Zoe is afraid of it too! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Wow Bill,

You are positively regal! And you have exactly the personality that I've always wanted in a cat (I always end up with the high strung ones)----so mellow and loving. Congratulations, you're now an international superstar!

What a beautiful boy you are, Bill. I love your markings and that sweet face is just to die for!

Congratulations - today is YOUR DAY!! (but probably EVERY day is YOUR day)

Congrats on COTD

You remind me of "Lily", who turned out to be "Billy"! What a handsome kitty you are. Enjoy your special day.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Bill, you are one lovely, large and beautifully striped boy!! It sounds like you are having an awesome time in Italy with your family. What a handsome man. Congrats to HANDSOME BILL!

Blog Entries

Big BILL

Meeeow, Bill... mi ricordate di un altro gatto molto bello e delizioso, mew, , me, Norman the Cat.

Look at you and then look at me. Are we related? Meerow, have a wonderful day being our special Cat of the Day; celebrate with your purrsons. Live long, healthy, happy, always loved and cherished, dear Bill. This is what you and every pet deserves as a birthright.

To our friends who celebrate the Persian New Year (which begins with the official arrival of Spring) we wish you a Happy Nowruz 1385 -- نوروز 1385 مبارک

Ciao, gatto bello. Norman the Cat in Montreal, Canada.
    Last edited by sasha the cat; 03-21-2006 at 04:01 PM.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore