Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Here they are .. belly pictures *UPDATE* more pictures

Here they are .. belly pictures *UPDATE* more pictures

I would have sworn that i've taken more.. but they must have gotten erased or something off my camera...

But here are the pictures that I have taken of my ever growing belly... I found out I was pregnant Dec 1... and I was 10 weeks along. I don't KNOW why i'm showing so much skin.. I guess now since i'm getting bigger.. i wish I would have just taken them with my shirt down.. I've taken them wearing the same outfit.. so I can watch the difference...

12/15/2005 around 12 weeks

3/24/2006 around 27 weeks

I swear just since 3/24 I've grown soooo much more.. I'll try and take some more pictures this week so you can see the difference already since just a few weeks.....

Tinky and Jupiter are always hanging out with me... and so I gave them a kiss for being such good babies!!

I am still wrestling with a name.. but am pretty sure I've decided on Alden.. as far as a middle name .. I *think* I like Chace still...
    Last edited by Sara luvs her Tinky; 04-12-2006 at 11:26 AM.
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Thank you for indulging me!!! I came here from the other thread. Oh my gosh - you and my Robyn are definitely popping at the same rate. I am so excited for both of you! I will be seeing Robyn on Thursday so I will try and get her to pose for a profile shot.

I guess I was not up to date when I mentioned *Baby Andrew* in the last thread. Alden is a really nice name too. I think RobiLee will definitely approve. Give Tinky and Jupiter kisses from me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Pam
    I guess I was not up to date when I mentioned *Baby Andrew* in the last thread. Alden is a really nice name too. I think RobiLee will definitely approve. Give Tinky and Jupiter kisses from me too.
    No ... you are very much so up to date.. It has only been in the past few days or so that I've officially *pretty much* decided on Alden
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!

Tinky

Hehehe...your belly is cute. It amazes me on how fast the baby can grow so suddenly in the belly.
    And I'm not to sure who's who but one of your kittys sitting in front of the bed is looking right at the camera in both shots giving a little grin. He sure like the camera
    Alden is a nice name.

Quote Originally Posted by kimboe
    And I'm not to sure who's who but one of your kittys sitting in front of the bed is looking right at the camera in both shots giving a little grin. He sure like the camera
    That is Juptier... my big big boy!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!

Tinky

LOVE the pictures I think pregnant bellies are so beautiful and bare skin makes them even more so. My kids are now 27, 25 and 21....and I cherish the belly pics I have. I took lots of my last baby (Missy)...

Then, I encouraged my kids to be sure and take lots of belly shots and they have

Thank you so much for sharing Sara. I know that someday a long time from now, you will still pull out these pictures and smile

You are SO adorable!

Awwwww, what sweet pics!!! Wow, baby Alden is growing like weed!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Thanks for posting the pics! I find it so amazing watching baby as it grows inside the belly! When my cousin was pregnant I use to love checking every couple of weeks to see the difference! I love looking at the kitties in the backround too! It's almost like they know what all going on!

Thank-You Kay (Kfamr) for the beautiful signature!

Marie

You look great! Wow, you and Ashley are due a day apart, and she's soooo much smaller than you are (no wonder everyone's eyes bug out when she says she's 7 months along - compared to everyone else, she's positively tiny!)

Do people stop and ask you how far along you are? EVERYWHERE we go, people ask Ash, and everyone tells us its a boy. How about you? Similar experiences with strangers on the street?

You look great, Sara!

T & J are adorable too. That silly Jupiter reminds me of a certain silly orangie in my house.

PS - I like the brown hair instead of the blonde. When did you do that?
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Those pics are adorable! We love the cute belly shots and the cute kitties!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Quote Originally Posted by catnapper
    You look great! Wow, you and Ashley are due a day apart, and she's soooo much smaller than you are (no wonder everyone's eyes bug out when she says she's 7 months along - compared to everyone else, she's positively tiny!)

Do people stop and ask you how far along you are? EVERYWHERE we go, people ask Ash, and everyone tells us its a boy. How about you? Similar experiences with strangers on the street?
    Yes, I have a lot of people asking me how far along I am... well they usually ask me how much longer I have.

I had more people tell me it was a boy than a girl.... and they were right... Everyone seems to have a guess though.. and some *special reason* why they think so.. It is neat how much people are interested in you when you are pregnant..
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!

Tinky

Quote Originally Posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
    PS - I like the brown hair instead of the blonde. When did you do that?
    I went brown ... about a year ago.. I looooove it sooo much better than the blonde hair.... Sorry it looks so greasy and yucky in those pictures..
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!

Tinky

Thanks so much everybody for all the *nice* comments. I can't believe i'm gonna be a mommy in just two months.... Im soooooo nervous!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!

Tinky