Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our VERY OWN Vixen!

Our VERY OWN Vixen!

When I saw your name, I thought, "I wonder...?" Then when I saw your sister Lilith's name mentioned, I knew it was a Pet Talk kitty! You have earned every bit of tortietude you might have, with that start. Congrats on your special day!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

As soon as I saw that black spot on your nose, I knew it was you Vixen, our PT-Vixen!!
    Wow, you really had a tough start, sweety . I am so happy you found the right "purrents" to raise, hold and love you!
    Demand lots of extra treats today, you really deserve it today!! Happy COTD-day, Vixen (and congrats to your meowmie!!)
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Vivacious Vixen!!

Hi sweetie. Reading about you brought immediate visions of our own vixen name "June". She is black and white [minus the brown] like you and is a terror around the house.
    Sorry to hear about your mommy kitty who did not have maternal skills it seems But am glad your human people stepped in to get you healthy and strong. You may be the runt but it sounds like you are the firecracker around there

Congrat's on being the COTD and have lots of fun celebrating.
    We wish you continued happiness and catnip.

Pearl Keiko June [the vixen too]

I saw part of Vixen's face and thought...Nah. To my surprize, there she is! Congrats Vixen on such a prestigious honor.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

What a special kitty we have today as our COTD!!! You had one very scary start in life, but baby look at you now!!! HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Seeing you today Vixen reminds me how much I miss your Meowmie! I wish she could start posting again. (and I hopes she knows you are the special COTD)

Happy day, lovely girl.

Vixen, I also hope your meowmie can see you being honored today at Pet Talk!
    Congratulations to you.

Hi Vixen,
    Congratulations, we are very happy to have a PT kitty as COTD!!

I did not know about your bad start in life and the story with your cat mom, but the most important is the life you have now, Lady Vixen!

I hope you have many treats today !

I hope taht theres a way that someone can tell Michelle and Guido that thier Very Own Vixen is Cat Of The Day.
    That would be Terrible if they did not know that Vixen had been chosen.
    Does anyone know how to get in touch with them.
    The Found Ctas know what a Great Cat Vixen is a send a MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOW To Vixen COTD,Michelle and Guido.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Beautiful Vixen! My, what a terrible start to life you had. I'm sorry your catmeowmie treated you so badly, but you were fortunate that a hooman meowmie stepped in and took over until your REAL meowmie and pawpie could take care of you.

Sounds like you are living the good life now! And, there's nothing wrong with a little wildness, as long as you slow down long enough to get some scritches and give some head-bumpies.

Congratulations to a real winner!! And, tell your Meowmie to come back to us; we miss her!!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

What a beautiful gal you are Vixen! You have so much charm and personality as we can see from your picture. I love your cool markings! Congrats to ADORABLE VIXEN!!

Hey there gorgeous Vixen! Oh, what a fetching girl you are! I hear you're a "Daddy's girl?" How well you've worked your magic, sweetheart! hehehe! Well, who could resist your charming self???

Who knows why mama kitties sometimes shun their young...but the great thing is, thanks to your devoted humans, you and sister Lilith are now living the best of lives, happy, healthy and totally, unconditionally loved! What a life affirming, heartwarming, inspiring story is yours Hope you and your proud people and fursis Lilith are having a wonderful day of celebration! We're honored to crown you our EXTRA special and MOST deserving Sunday Cat of the Day Hugs and kisses to you, darling, adorable Vixen

Beautiful VIXEN

What a beautiful baby!
    Your parents are so lucky to have you. Meows and noserubs from Cleo, Stormy and Spencer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0035.JPG 
Views:	191 
Size:	1.19 MB 
ID:	27516   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0057.JPG 
Views:	196 
Size:	1.20 MB 
ID:	27517   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0135.jpg 
Views:	192 
Size:	1.16 MB 
ID:	27518  
    http://www.ofoto.com/PhotoView.jsp?UV=869979751445_91658420305&collid=7 0280944105&photoid=24471944105

HAPPY VIXEN'S DAY!!

VIXENGRATULATIONS, girl! so proud seeing you here, on this special page - you deserve it sooo much. too bad your meowmie's still not here to see you being the cat of the day! we all miss her and YOU! hope everything's still going great .. hurry back you both.

I can't get over with your lovely markings.. and your wild tortitudes sound too cute. more happyears to you all!!

(I've just emailed vixen's meowmie & pawdad this page!)
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

Your name seems to suit you, pretty Vixen! Who could blame you for being a wild child, considering your mom was so inept and shunned nurturing you . . . what a terrible start in life. But all is well now, for you are loved and cared for and have been chosen as our extra-special COTD! Enjoy the honour from up high, then run a few extra sprints around your home just to make sure everyone knows that today is YOUR day to celebrate!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs