Thread: Our Gift Swap Pics!

Our Gift Swap Pics!

The girls and I recieved our gift swap package awhile back and we were so excited. We got lots of goodies. Katie, Tori and I would like to send out a great big thank you to Kay (kfamr), Joyce (Ginger's Mom) and Sue (lv4dogs). We can't thank you all enough for pitching in and seeing to it that we got our gifts. You are super Pet Talkers!

On with the pics

Here they are checking out the box. Katie gets so excited whenever a package comes. She always thinks its for her.

Look at all the yummy dog food samples. The girls love these things. They think its a special treat.

Tori finds a bag of super yummy treats!

Katie playing with one of the stuffies.

Tori has one also

Kate rolling around on the floor with hers

Both of the girls absolutely love these treats! They have been great for training. I've never seen them before. Where did you find these?

Here are my gifts. The candle smells so good.

All the yummies!

Tori kept gathering the toys all around her

They loved each and every one of these

Look how selfish she is. She kept sneaking up and stealing them all from Kate.

Taking a nap with them

She's so cute

We had a great time opening our gifts. Thank you Kay, Joyce and Sue!! Hopefully I'm going to be seeing all three of you at the Findlay dog park!!

{{HUGS}}

HERE is the whole album.

Heyyyyyyyyy - A spotted boomerang????

DID that remind you of me at all?

Robin, I am so glad that you received a package eventually. I would like to thank Kay (kfamr), Joyce (Ginger's Mom) and Sue (lv4dogs) as well, for doing such a wonderful thing.
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Looks like the girls were very happy with their package!

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

aww, it looks like they enjoyed their package!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Yay! It's about time you posted the pictures!

I got the Mr. Pugsly's at Munchies, a local natural pet food place. http://petguard.com/ is the companie's website. I got my three the vegetarian treats and they LOVE them!

Hehe, the "spotted" toy reminded me moreso of my work (Chick-fil-A, cows are our 'spokespersons.')

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

I am glad the girls like their package. I am all for anything that gets us pictures of those pretty girls. The pictures are adorable.
    Thanks Kay, it looks like you guys did a great job.

AW! Looks like Katie and Tori had alot of fun! Sassy is the same way. She thinks when we come home from the mall all the bags are for her. It's adorable!

Quote Originally Posted by Kfamr
    Yay! It's about time you posted the pictures!

I got the Mr. Pugsly's at Munchies, a local natural pet food place. http://petguard.com/ is the companie's website. I got my three the vegetarian treats and they LOVE them!

Hehe, the "spotted" toy reminded me moreso of my work (Chick-fil-A, cows are our 'spokespersons.')
    I *heart* the Chick-Fil-A mascot! I want to go by the local one some time soon and pick up one of those stuffed ones! "Eat more chikin!"

I thought there was someone standing outside promoting CFA but it was actually somebody promoting Maggie Moos.

Quote Originally Posted by Maltese_Love
    AW! Looks like Katie and Tori had alot of fun! Sassy is the same way. She thinks when we come home from the mall all the bags are for her. It's adorable!
    Hmm, why did that remind me of my husband?

Love this one!

Such happy pups!

I'm so glad you girls got your package, yous certainly deserve it thats for sure!!! I'm gald I could help, no problem what so ever. It's only fair you girls get something.

I never thought the PetGuard, Mr. Pugsly's treats would be that delicious, they sell them in a lot of grocery stores in my area, in the natural foods section. I'll have to pick up a box.
    Let me know if you can't find them near you, I can always bring down a few boxes for you when we come to Findlay. I can't wait for Memorial Day weekend!!!
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Quote Originally Posted by lv4dogs
    I'm so glad you girls got your package, yous certainly deserve it thats for sure!!! I'm gald I could help, no problem what so ever. It's only fair you girls get something.

I never thought the PetGuard, Mr. Pugsly's treats would be that delicious, they sell them in a lot of grocery stores in my area, in the natural foods section. I'll have to pick up a box.
    Let me know if you can't find them near you, I can always bring down a few boxes for you when we come to Findlay. I can't wait for Memorial Day weekend!!!
    They really did like these alot, Sue. I might just have to take you up on your offer. I'll have to look around and see if I can find them here. I'm pretty sure I've never seen them before though.

I'm glad you all like the pictures and I want to thank Sue, Joyce and Kay again. You 3 ladies are great! THANK YOU!!

Pictures are great,Lacy does the same everytime i walk through the door whether ist's groceries she has her nose routing through the bags she always thinks its hers!!!lol Beautiful dogs you have there