Thread: Jemi'

Jemi'

PT'ers, I don't think my mom is going to let me keep Jemi'...I won't be on her for a while. I have tried and tried, and nothing is working. No one follows my rules. I was gone for 5 days, and she was awful I guess. My mom hated her from the start I found out today. Oh I am so sorry everyone. I tried so hard. I really did. How do I explain this to poor Jemi'? Poor baby, she will think that no one loves her If she leaves, it will be her third or fourth home.

I am sorry that I failed. I am sorry that I couldn't do what I needed to do. I need to be with Jemi' while I can, and I need to just think. Thank you for those of you who did pray for her though. We both appreciate it.

--Steph

I am so sorry. I know how much you love Jemi'. ((hugs))
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

I am so so sorry Steph. I really wish your family would help you in the process of trying to train her. I'm sorry it didn't work out, I know how much you love Jemi' and you really did try hard.

I don't want to be rude, but do you have another home lined up, or will she be going to the HS?? Our HS is VERY nice, and Jemi will probably be in the house with Dawn, if she goes there. Good luck!
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

Oh...Steph...

I am so sorry it's not working out. We'll miss you around pettalk and I hope you come back soon. You tried and we know you did for Jemi' but it didn't work out. She WILL get a permanant forever home, Stephanie, she will. I promise, it's not your fault. (((HUGS)))