Thread: New Photos & Snoopy Popped his Stitches!

New Photos & Snoopy Popped his Stitches!

Snoopy was neutered last Friday. He had two insicions instead of one due to a testicle that never dropped. The second insicion where they did extra work was pretty big and ugly. I was trying my hardest to watch him so he didn't pop his stitches or lick to much. Unfortunately, I noticed blood on my carpet where he was laying. He popped the stitches! He was taken to the vet. He was ordered to wear an e-collar they provided it (it is SO big for him!). They are hoping that it heals, if not, he has to go back under and be re-stiched!! He is on antibiotics as well due to extreme inflammation on the suture.

I thought I would share a few photos of Snoopy in his, what we like to call, oversized satellite dish!!! He is actually adjusting to it though!

And while I am at it, I thought I would share some cute photos of Dumbo and Buster sleeping last night. They were snuggling with each other!

I hope Snoopy heals up on his own. He sure is a little cutie even with the e- collar on. You've got extremely cute little furbabies

Awwww!!! Love your satellite dish Snoopy!! You're such a cute little fella. My grils have fallen in love with your crew We hope that big collar comes off soon sweetie!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Poor Snoopy! I hope that he heals ok and the stitches don't come out again. He sure is cute even with that satellite dish on.

Dumbo and Buster are adorable!!

Poor Snoopy! Stop worrying your mommy like that! He is SOOO adorable! My goodness, I can feel my heart melting. Dumbo and Buster are just too cute. I wish my pups would do that

Oh Snoopy!!!

I was so worried when I read that your stitches had "popped"

And, then, You beamed us back with your satillite pictures!!!! Ohh, you and your doggy pack are so inviting to see on Pet Talk!!!

(I confess, I am in love with your beautiful dogs!!!!! )

Hurry up and Get Well Snoopy!!!!!

Poor Snoopy. I hope that's the only problem you encounter. Stay calm & leave those stitches alone.
    Your pups are too adorable! I could look at their pics all day long.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Aw, poor Snoopy. Have to say he still looks so adorable even with a big dish around his neck. As for Dumbo and Buster, what a gorgeous snugglie twosome they are.

All of your kids are adorable. I smile everytime I see them. The second picture of Dumbo and Buster is just adorable. Snoopy sure is a cutie, I hope he heals quickly now, so he can get his dish off. Be a good boy, Snoopy.

Thanks everyone!

Snoopy seems to be doing MUCH better. The wound has gotten really hard and now has a hard scab on it. I called the Vet and she said this was good news. As of today, he doesn't have to wear the e-collar anymore! He is a happy little boy now!!

I'm so glad Snoopy is doing alittle better. My Tucker had issues with his neuter too, they had to make two incisions to find his "guys" as well. One of them got really inflammed and hard, but after meds it got much better and now he's healed up great! I love your dogs!
    [CENTER]
    *Brandy*

I'm glad to hear you're doing better Snoopy! Congrats on getting your E-collar off, I'll bet you feel 1,000X better without it!

Thank you Wolf_Q!