Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's your dream..

What's your dream..

place to live, and job?

I'm just wondering.

My dream place to live is New York City. I'd be a veterinarian, live in Manhatten. Very far fetched, but a dream none the less.

What's yours?

right now, rural northern Illinois and for job, perhaps editor of Practical Horseman magazine or something like that.

Niņo & Eliza

My dream job is to be a successful writer. My dream place to live would be in Europe. In Dublin, maybe, or London.

In atlanta ga(i am moving there)my dream job is to run the sales deproment of Petco or Petsmart
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

Living in either New Mexico or Montana (I know, both totally different, but I love both equally) and living on a huge piece of land complete with plenty of dogs, a couple horses and a herd of Nigerian Dward goats. I would own my own Veterinary clinic specializing in (dog) sport rehab. I'd also travel every weekend attending agility shows and teaching agility on the side.

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

hmm, my dream would be to marry a rich guy and live in his mansion and my job would be lounging by his pool

haha j/k....I would love to be a writer and live pretty much where I do now, SW PA, but in a bit of a more rural location.

Dream Job? The heck with that. I want to win the lottery, have a house on the Shores of Lake Erie and travel to dog shows around the country in my custom built RV for hauling show Collies. Not Dreaming for much you know.
    Tim ~ Majestic Collies

"Just when you think there are no Angels, a Collie comes into your life"
    "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take
    but by the moments that take our breath away"

GIVE ME THE HELPLESS, THE LOST, THE HOMELESS LITTLE ONES STRUGGLING TO LIVE; SEND THESE WEAK,
    ABANDONED LIVES TO ME, I OFFER HOPE, CARE, WARMTH AND MOST OF ALL LOVE,

Pledge of a Rescue Worker

My dream?

Promotions/Merchandising - CD covers, t-shirt designs, posters, video-editing with Photoshop, etc. with the country music industry or the entertainment industry. Also, there's always Disney animation as my second backup..

I would like to live in Nashville, TN, if not, then Arizona or Florida. (I dunno, cause whatever my career job is, I will be living wherever.
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

My dream is to write a bestseller. I want to stay where I am.

"Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you?
    But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window." -- Steve Bluestone

I would love to live in a huge mansion on the edge of Lake Windemere in the Lake District with lots of stables Then my dream job would be to become head vet of a major large and small animal practice, and perhaps to run my own kennels, cattery and livery yard too

Zimbabwe 07/13

My dream job would be to become a veterinarian, but that isn't very reachable right now...or possibly ever. Besides that, I'd also love to be a dog trainer.

I'd love to live on 5-8 acres of land somewhere in Alberta or British Columbia, close to a major city (Probably near Calgary or Kelowna, depending on the province) or a large town but far enough away that I don't have to deal with neighbours and people constantly. I only want a small home, just big enough to live comfortably with about 3-4 dogs and with enough room for company. I'd definitley want a bunch trees surrounding my home aswell, and I'd also love to have a medium sized pond just because I like bodies of water for some reason and having Tollers, I'm sure they'd love it too.

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

My dream has been the same ever since I have been out on my own. To have a place with a backyard. It doesn't have to be a big backyard, just large enough to take my dog out to play and run around and chase a ball, or play in a pool whenever she wants.
    Last edited by Ginger's Mom; 08-18-2006 at 03:35 PM. Reason: punctuation error

My dream is to be a lady of leisure and the place isn't as important as long as I am with people I love.

Never even thought about it.
    I'm not one to dream about the future all too much.

I would love to live in Alaska. In the middle of no where with no neighbors for miles.
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome