Thread: A Big Thank You to Davidp...

A Big Thank You to Davidp...

I just want to say a HUGE

THANK YOU!!!!!! from the bottom of my heart to Davidp for posting updates during my little jaunt in a rubber room with a view (possible title for a short story - MUCH to tell!!). He is my rock, my best friend and my big shoulder. Don't know what I'd do without him!!

Thank you honey!!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

WELCOME HOME, Donna! Glad to hear things are starting to look up for you ... take your time, take your meds, and lean on all of your friends!

Hugs,
    Kim

It is so wonderful to see your signature again Donna.

Yes, DavidP, you are a Real PetTalk Person, sharing your concern for another PetTalk Member, and, involving others who enjoy Donnas company.

Kudos to You, DavidP.

Happy Endings~~~~~~~~

Aw, shucks everyone! It seems natural for me to help Donna in evey way I can. Because we have so many things in common, it's so easy to talk to her, give her an ear, shoulder anything to lean on when she needs it. She is such a beautiful person inside and out.

awwww you two are so sweet - I am STILL trying to think of a way to get the two of you together!! I am determined

Aw gee...now you're making me blush, Davidp. One of these days, when the dust settles, I'm going to take a ride to PA and we'll have a PT party!!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom
    Aw gee...now you're making me blush, Davidp. One of these days, when the dust settles, I'm going to take a ride to PA and we'll have a PT party!!!!

Yes you HAVE to take that drive! You two HAVE to get together!!

HUMMMM

I've always wanted to see Pennsylvannia!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dorothy39
    HUMMMM

I've always wanted to see Pennsylvannia!!!!!
    Dorothy39, you'll love Pennsylvania, especially Pittsburgh! That's where three major rivers meet!

Dorothy,

If it's on the way, I'll pick ya up!!

Okay, I am in Michigan, you are somewhere in New England( another wonderful dream of mine )

Keep me posted on this cyberspace dream, Donna!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by david p
    Dorothy39, you'll love Pennsylvania, especially Pittsburgh! That's where three major rivers meet!
    Rivers?

Heck, I've been in love with the State of Pennsylvannia all long as I can remember.

Talk about American History!!!! ( and, of course, Dick Clark!!)