View Poll Results: Has Your RB Cat Come Back To Visit You?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes,he/she is a regular visitor.

20 37.04%
  • I've only seen him/her once.

7 12.96%
  • No, I've never seen him/her since.

15 27.78%
  • I don't believe in this sort of thing.

12 22.22%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sightings Of Your Rainbow Bridge Babies

Sightings Of Your Rainbow Bridge Babies

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone's Rainbow Bridge Baby has come to visit you. Do they regularly visit you?

The reason I ask this is because my RB Pepper does visit me. I don't always see him but I can feel his presence. Shortly after he passed away, I heard him purring and felt him kneading me while I was sleeping. I opened my eyes and he wasn't there but I knew he had to of been there.

I also contacted a pet psychic,Nancy, and she said he showed her yellow walls and she didn't understand what that meant. I recently painted my walls yellow so this was his way of letting me know that he visits me. I adopted him when he was only 9 weeks old and he passed away a little before his 6th birthday. I also still live in the place where he grew up.

Last night I woke up in pain,I injured myself while painting and I'm still recovering from it,and I sat up in bed and rubbed in some icy hot on my left shoulder and wrist. It was almost 2am and I thought I saw a cats bushy tail walk by. The lights were still out so I thought that I had imagined this but I saw it again. At first I thought that Sky had some how gotten back into my room because he had been in there earlier that evening. When I turned on the lights there was nothing there. Pepper had a big black bushy tail and now I'm sure that this was him. I felt much better after this and my pain subsided.

Please tell me about your experiences if you've had any.
    Last edited by krazyaboutkatz; 10-08-2006 at 02:20 AM.

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Kuhio has come to visit several times. I've never seen her except once in a dream. But, I have felt her presence. I don't want to go into any more detail because I hope to talk to a pet communicator some day and I don't want to wonder in the back of my mind if he/she read some of it on the internet.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

The summer Sydney died, we were in the south of France, walking in a quiet neighbourhood. Suddenly I saw a black cat just like our Sydney on a driveway! I called him, and he came a tiny bit closer, meowed, then he disappeared.

When we went to pick him up at the cat-hotel where he was staying during our trip, they told us he passed away, exactly on the day we saw him in France...

I've never told this to anyone, as most people would just make fun of me; but I know what I saw: my dear SYDNEY
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Well, just the other week I swore I saw Lucas. It was an orange cat, off to my far left, and the only other orangie currently in the house was clearly in sight in front of me.

I have had dreams with RBButterscotch involved but no sightings while I've been awake.
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor

I've seen all of them with varying degrees of frequency.

Dominique used to play in the dogs' water bucket. She tipped it several times a day, every day! We learned not to leave a drop of water in there or she'd have it all over the house. Since her death, that bucket occasionally falls over for no apparent reason. It sits on a perfectly flat floor and no critters are near it to knock it over. Even my husband says Hi to Dom every time he rights the bucket.

I often see Twicket lounging in one of his favorite spots. I used to think it was just Kasha I was seeing since they are both big, white cats, but Kasha doesn't sleep in the same spots Twicket did. She usually in another room when I see him. Occasionally, just before I fully wake up, I can feel him on my pillow. He always slept wrapped around my head at night.

I have a Rainbow Bridge dog, Hoodoo, who has visited occasionally too. About six months after his death, I was sitting outside reading when I saw a black and white husky run up the driveway, jump over a pile of logs and disappear into the trees. I actually said "Hoodoo, what are you doing out there?" before I remembered he was gone. I went and checked for a stray dog and there was no husky in sight. I believe with all my heart that it was Hoodoo letting me know that he was ok again. Hoodoo's death was very sudden and completely unexpected. He went from a healthy four year old dog to dead in under an hour. He had a massive stroke for no apparent reason. I really struggled with Hoodoo's death and I believe that visit was his way of letting me know he was still around and still his goofy, happy self. Hoodoo's harness is tied to my dogsled. He forever runs with us in spirit. I've never seen him again, but sometimes when I'm running his favorite trail, I can feel him trotting along with his teammates.

I'ver never seen her but have felt her presence .

Gigi

I feel my RB Gigi jump on the bed at night. I always think it's Calvin or Hobbes but I'll wake up and they either aren't there or have been soundly asleep fro quite a while.

For several weeks after my precious Tony passed I would crawl into a fresh bed and there would always be a place to my left side that would always be warm when I would get into bed...Tony always laid on my left side during the night. I thought maybe I was imagining it so I asked Mark to place his hand in the bed one night before I even got in and he too could feel the warmth only in that one area....and no other cats had been in the bed either. I to this day know beleive that it was Tony consouling me, as time passed the warmth went away.

Tony is still with me to this day. I had Tony creamated in a private ceremony and had his cremains returned to me.....he is in a shadow box with his picture in front of it on the wall right beside my bed.

I still think Tony shows up every now and then....but through Tigger. There are things that only Tony did, like he loved to carry strawberries in his mouth and run through the house with them....well this summer while I was washing the strawberries Tigger jumped up on the counter and took off with a strawberry....she never did that before and since then has never done it again.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

I am not a believer in any kind of afterlife. For me, what I call the 'rainbow bridge' is a place inside my head, my heart too, where I can just take some quiet time to think about pets I have lost and pets other people have lost too. I know that they'll always be there and will never go away. So, technically, they do not visit me, but I think in some ways I'm conscious of them being there. Hope that makes sense

Often, when I have just lost a pet, I think I see them out of the corner of my eye. I put it down to the fact that it's habit that I'd usually see that pet there. I respect the fact that some people believe it is something else though.

Zimbabwe 07/13

I have voted "yes" for my husband Barry. After one of the cats die, they come back to " see " him. Although I have never seen any of them. I have heard purring, and felt a furry ? brushing up against me. There have been other signs around the house that they have been here.
    The strangest incident, was on 12/19/98. Mickey Roo was PTS on 12/9/98. I was leaving for work at 0530. I opened my car door and on the driver's seat was a soft heart ornament. It had been hanging on the Christmas tree in the living room on the other side of the house. There is no way the cats that were alive could have put it in my car. The house had a security system, they would have to had climbed on the back of at least three cats to put in the code to turn off the system and then unlock 2 doors to get into the garage, then open the car door. I asked Barry when I got home if he did this, and he never even saw the ornament on the tree!!! And we had been out the evening before. Today this day, this incident has remained a mystery!!! I think it was Mickey Roo letting me know he was alright....
    Nine is Fine!!

I wish some of my babies would come back to visit me.

R.I.P. Tom, Timmy, Honey, Mikey, Puddy, Daisy, Dali, and Buzzy.

I miss all of you.
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Yes I regularly see cats who have been gone for years just turning a corner or going through a doorway. After reading all the other posts I feel that I'm not as crazy as I thought I was.

I believe. Casey "Bubba Dude" comes to visit every once in a while. I'll feel like a cat has jumped up on my bed and brushed by my hair. When I look to see if it's one of my 4, no one is there.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I have lunch with My Angels every day,as I have found places where we can share a nice meal, and remember old times.
    It gives Pouncer and Mr Scrappy a chance to meet newer Cat Angels like Tubby 2.
    I was in a bus stop, and on the front in small letters was written
    I LOVE SAM, in a heart.
    Me too, I thought.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS