Hi everybody -

I know it's been a while. We've had a busy past few weeks, so I haven't had much time to get on here. Let me just say this first: YAY ST. LOUIS CARDINALS!

Anyway, 2 weeks ago, we went nuts and we adopted a 6th kitty. We are drawing the line at 6, but it seems like 6 is better than 5 for harmony among the kitties in our house. I don't know why, but ever since Bryan's arrival, things have gotten better among the older 3 (Bailey, Leila and Claudia) and the younger 2 (Vincent & Mikey). I'm not saying that all of them get along well all the time, but it's improved since Bryan came home with us. Here's the story:

Bryan is an almost 8-month-old (DOB somewhere around 11/6/06) light orange tabby kitty with medium-hair and a fluffy tail that we adopted two weeks ago, from the same rescue group that we adopted Vincent and Mikey from - he was one of several we were trying to decide between when we adopted Vincent & Mikey, but we didn't take him initially b/c he and his brother were there together and we didn't want to break them up. However, Brandon, his brother, got adopted and he was still there - we visited him many times, and we couldn't stop thinking of him. We decided to take him home on Oct. 20, and he's doing very well - he's a laid-back kitty, very talkative, and sweet. He plays and wrestles with Vincent & Mikey, and he doesn't mess with the older ones too much - it's like he knows that they need their space.

Anyway, I will be getting pics on Imagestation and loaded on here soon - I just got a bunch of digital ones from the video camera on the computer desktop tonight, so hopefully I will finish the job and get some on here!