Thread: Update On Rottie Mix Pups From Olney, Illinois, UPDATE ON PAGE 3. 12/26/06

Threaded View

Update On Rottie Mix Pups From Olney, Illinois, UPDATE ON PAGE 3. 12/26/06

This is not good. I am taking the pups to the vet tomorrow morning (only opening). I am afraid one, if not both may have Parvo. She has had mushy stool since I got her and now it is straight liquid. She was eating great until this morning. She won't eat. She is alert, but very blah and her gums are pale. Her sister is eating and more alert, but if Butter has it, then more than likely so does Peanut. If it is Parvo, I can not afford the treatment. I am in tears here, all I want to do is save them, and now, I may not be able to. Not only am I worried about the Parvo, but I found little white bugs all over them last night. Kt_luvs-kitties says it may be Mange or Lice. I think it is Lice. I gave them a bath last night with some flea, tick, lice shampoo and it seemed to kill most of them. I put Frontline Top Spot (for puppies under 22 lbs) on them as well. I only used have a dose on each pup. I still see a couple of bugs moving today. I am so worried about them. I barely have enough funds for the visit. I will have to dip into the spaying funds I saved up for them. If anybody has any suggestions on what I can do today that may help these girls, please let me know....I am just a wreck about this. Pleas pray for these lil' lives. I know I did a good hting pulling them from the shelter, but now I am hoping I did the right thing. Thanks for listening.
    Last edited by Reachoutrescue; 12-26-2006 at 09:35 PM. Reason: UPDATE

"The dog represents all that is best in man." Etienne Charlet

www.rornfp.org