Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: True story- my 5 year old and the teacher..

True story- my 5 year old and the teacher..

My daughter was 5 and started kindergarden at the time. ( obviously few years ago.. lol.. ) Keep in mind- she had dogs her whole life from day one..
    Anyway- The teacher was showing pictures of animals etc, and asking the children what they were. She came to a picture of a "dog". My daughter- raised her hand- the teacher asked her what the picture was and my daughter told her " Looks like a bitch to me"... The teacher got upset, and I got a call from the teacher to come to the school.. The principal was there, and the teacher- but I was rather mad they woke me up to come down to the school. I had a photo album of my dogs and a dog book in the car. They told me my daughter called the teacher a "bitch".
    I walked into the office- and here is my poor little daughter, looking scared to death sitting there. We walked into the office and I opened the book. I said " Jesse- what is this? " She said " its a dog" ( it was a male), I turned the page and said " Jesse what is this??" ( it was a female) She said " its a bitch"... I looked at the teacher and said " CASE CLOSED..."...
    GOT ANY funny kids and dog stories?

haha well I caught my 3 yr old son eating out of the dog food dish before, he also picked up dog poo and thought they were rocks and showed me how cool they look and unique comepared to the other rocks he was collecting until I was like EWWW throw that down thats doggy poo and washed his hands, its not something really funny or anything but at the time it made me laugh... he says alot of funny things about our dogs that makes me laugh I just cant think of any right now.

LOL, thats funny.

It's a pity people are too quick to use the proper term for a female dog as an insult on female human beings...especially as a lot of these female human beings would be a total insult on any real canine bitch. Non dog people seem to forget that the proper meaning for bitch is a female dog rather than an insult towards other people.

What did the teachers say once you had demonstrated that your daughter was referring to the gender of the dog rather than insulting the teacher? I want gory little details, lol. I love it when people have their bonfires peed on, haha.
    Dogs are not our whole lives but they make our lives whole.

www.tmhudsonfineart.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Canis-Lupess
    LOL, thats funny.

It's a pity people are too quick to use the proper term for a female dog as an insult on female human beings...especially as a lot of these female human beings would be a total insult on any real canine bitch. Non dog people seem to forget that the proper meaning for bitch is a female dog rather than an insult towards other people.

What did the teachers say once you had demonstrated that your daughter was referring to the gender of the dog rather than insulting the teacher? I want gory little details, lol. I love it when people have their bonfires peed on, haha.
    I got a dumbfounded look from the teacher, and the principal started to smile then giggle.. lollllllll.. The teacher said " oh- I had no idea.." I said " well obviously- but she DOES have THE idea..." lol. And we both left- laughing both of us out to the car.. What can you say- she was right!

Haha, I give you and your daugher a virtual High Five!

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

Quote Originally Posted by Kalei
    Haha, I give you and your daugher a virtual High Five!
    Later that month- Jesse was tested and she placed in uh second grade you idiot teacher. ( She started reading by 4 .. uhhhhhhhhhhh I guess so..)

Quote Originally Posted by borzoimom
    Later that month- Jesse was tested and she placed in uh second grade you idiot teacher. ( She started reading by 4 .. uhhhhhhhhhhh I guess so..)
    Now that one deserves a high Ten! Your daughter sounds like a very bright one, you have done a great job raising your child You must be so proud of her. And she is so lucky to have Borzoi's in the house

Kalei

Now that one deserves a high Ten! Your daughter sounds like a very bright one, you have done a great job raising your child You must be so proud of her. And she is so lucky to have Borzoi's in the house
    My daugher is now 21 .. has a papillion " dog", two chinchillas, and a large take of fish.. lol....

Quote Originally Posted by borzoimom
    My daugher is now 21 .. has a papillion " dog", two chinchillas, and a large take of fish.. lol....
    Oh lol..I"m sorry.

Kalei

Oh lol..I"m sorry.
    Oh she is fine.. lol...

What??? No bitches in her life?...lol...

Quote Originally Posted by mike001
    What??? No bitches in her life?...lol...
    ROFL.. Not yet.. lol..

We were at a friends house once when my son was about four years old and he was playing with their intact male dachshund. The dog rolls over on its back and my son says, LOUDLY, of course ... "Mom! Do you see that! This dog still has his testicles! He's not neutered!!!" Perhaps a sign that you have drug your child to one too many shelters, rescues and adoption events, eh?
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Quote Originally Posted by Twisterdog
    We were at a friends house once when my son was about four years old and he was playing with their intact male dachshund. The dog rolls over on its back and my son says, LOUDLY, of course ... "Mom! Do you see that! This dog still has his testicles! He's not neutered!!!" Perhaps a sign that you have drug your child to one too many shelters, rescues and adoption events, eh?
    ROFLMBO!!! LOLLLLLLLLL..

that's great! My sister is 4 but she's not that good. (She can read but gets bored of the dogs quickly) I did try and condition my other sister from a young age on the difference between a Jaguar, leopard, and cheetah. It didn't work, but my brother got it without any help! Cheetahs are his favorite wild animal. (We share our father, and my sisters share my mother, so that's probably why!)

Niņo & Eliza