Thread: Rockin' Roxy

Rockin' Roxy

Poor baby ((eye surgury)) but your looking great now, and your just the cutist!

Hello "Roxie,

What an incredibly beautiful bunny you are. That sweet face, I just want to pick you up and kiss your nose about a milion times.
    I am so sorry to hear about your eye surgery. However it sounds like your wonderful mom took good care of you and loves you so very much. Mommy says you are a curious little bunny, ha ha I know all about that. I am sure she finds you in the silliest places being incredibly cute. Congrats on being POTD hope you get lots of extra rubs and grapes. You are so precious.

Roxy you are the coolest bunny! And of course you like being a single bunny That means all of mommy's attention, money, treats, and rubs are all on you!

And you are so cute, I'm so glad that you were able to get eye surgery done and still live a long happy life! Congrats Roxy on being our pet of the day!

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

Roxy you are adorable!!!

I'm sorry about your eye but you are still stunning without it!!!
    What a sweet face!!!

Sounds like your mommy takes wonderful care of you.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No need to beg for any treats today, darling Roxy . . . surely you will receive whatever you desire, being as you have been crowned our sweet POTD! I hope your recuperation goes well, and that you adjust just fine. Bask in your spotlight and demand lots of rubs, pretty Roxy!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Congrats Roxie,May your day be filled with Love and treats!

What an honor to make your acquaintance today, precious Roxy! I'm sorry it wasn't possible to save your eye sweetheart but you know, you couldn't be more beautiful! Such a brave bunnster girl and your heart, as big as they come I'm so glad you have a guardian so devoted to making your life as happy as can be and what a wonderful life it is Your spirit, your courage and your bridled joy for life is truly an inspiration Nope, no begging for treats today for this PET OF THE DAY! Congratulations to you beautiful Roxy, our most deserving, EXTRA special Sunday honoree Hugs and kisses to you, Roxy! I wish for you and your wonderful family, many, many more happy, love filled years together

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Ravishing Roxy!

Oh, Roxy! It sounds like you have a little bit of a rascally rabbit streak, going into rooms and all. But you also have a gentle streak for getting petted and enjoying yummy bunny treats. I love your pretty white coat. Happy Pet of the Day to you, Roxy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678