Thread: 4 Kitties need a Home, ASAP

4 Kitties need a Home, ASAP

I am posting this for Galene. If you all remember, this is the Woman whom I helped Rescue Mocha and Nemo. She still has 4 more that Need a new Home. Galene is Going Through a rough Time right now, and Needs to find New Foster/Permanent homes for these 4 kitties.

Smores roughly a year old. No Vet care to my knowledge. Very loveable, but does like her alone time also. Was a stranded kitty in an abandoned trailer. Not as much a purr kitty, but does like people.

Baby cat. Less than six months. Once familiar with you, extremely loveable. Extremely playful. Again, no vet care to my knowledge. Brought in from around outside of our home. This is a hard one to part with. Has a littlepurr-motor

Jynx being held by TJ. Approximately a year also. As is apparent, loving and extremely attentive. Jynx is another rescue from the abandoned trailer, so is lacking vet care. Decides when he wants to bless you with a purr. Obviously was doing so in this picture.

Sunny. He is our rescue cat from near a busy gas station. Was very thin and hungry. Has filled in his weight nicely, but still shows signs of being hungry. Seems to be a sign of living on the street. Once he eats, just wants love and attention. Of course, no vet records. Appears to be over a year or more, but long hair and beautiful coloring. He would be a beautiful addition to any home! He is very vocal. Will "talk"to you. Extremely BIG purr-motor also.

These cats are all socialable, love to be given attention. They seem like they would fit in well with other kitties in any home. They have been shown plenty of attention since joining our basement family, but we need to relocate them as soon as possible because of spring thawing and water concerns. Please help me find homes for these sweethearts.

If anyone can help, let me know and I will give you Galenes E-mail addy. thanks so much.

PS. These cats are all Located in PA.
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

*bump*
    Maggie,

I've Been Boo'd!!

Oh gosh... how heartbreaking! That little baby just melts your heart. I wish I owned this whole entire row of homes, and not just mine, I'd take them all. Where is she located again??

She livesd in PA, not sure exactly where, but I can find out for you. I know she was 2 1/2 hours from me in NY.
    Maggie,

I've Been Boo'd!!

Bumping this up again. Galene called me this afternoon and is still in desperate need to rehome these cats. Her landlord is selling her home, and she cannot keep these kitties any longer. Please help if you can, these are such gorgeous and great cats. They deserve a Loving home!
    Maggie,

I've Been Boo'd!!

I so wish I could help. I am so full here though, and she is so far away. If there is anything I could, I would. Good luck.

"The dog represents all that is best in man." Etienne Charlet

www.rornfp.org

Maggie I really wish we could help, I will keep your friend in our prayers. I am not able to do anything more than that at this time.

Good luck to her and those pretty kitties!
    Merry Holidays to One an All Blessed be

I am maxed out right now, and waiting for Ally, so I cannot take in any at this point. I need to get some adopted out.

I would love to have Baby Cat... but with Charlie's unknown illness and my medical situation at the moment I can't take any animals in.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Shelters in Binghamton

http://www.1-800-save-a-pet.com/adop...cue/21087.html

There are links here for other shelters, but they are searchable by zip code and I don't have Galene's. I hope there is something available at a no-kill!

Best Friends? Could they help?
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Well, updates please.