I was up and about on Saturday for a while and when it snowed I decided that I was going to get some blankets out of the hotpress (Airing Cupboard I think) and when I went to do so my two followed me (I did not see them though), and climbed in and settled in for a nap. I not realising this closed the door and went away. After a while I noticed they were missing when John came in and I told him to bring them in and he said they were inside.

I panicked and forgot about the hotpress and started screaming their names all over the place even outside.

I went back in and started to cry and then I heard it scratch mmmmnnn mmmnnn Millie's cry, then oh yeah was at the hotpress and they must have climbed in under the shelf. Opened the door and hugged and kissed them and they looked at me as if to say "what, what is wrong with you, we were sleeping you know and you woke us". I told them to come out and they turned their tails to me and walked back in and curled up to go asleep again, my little troopers too cold outside find the hottest place in the house and curl up.....