Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My mom's newest addition! Cuteness warning!

My mom's newest addition! Cuteness warning!

My mom and dad decided to adopt a young cat from the transport that I helped with on Saturday. She is a Maine Coon mix that came from a high kill shelter in center Pennsylvania. I am just so amazed at how docile and mellow this little girl is!!! She is an absolute LOVE BUG! She has melted my mom's heart, lol! She actually had the kitten sleep in her bedroom last night, and believe me, the cats never sleep in her room!! The pics don't show her color as well as they should. I took them with my cell phone. She's silver and black, and just gorgeous.

I'm picking up her sister this week if anyone would like a Maine Coon girl. My mom's cat is named Shyla, and the sister was named Honey. They are just about the sweetest kitties on earth!

My FAVORITE!!!

So... who wants the sister?!

She looks like such a MUSH! Good job, Mom!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

My mom's newest addidtion!

Aweee what a wittle cutie pie && playfull..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

What a DOLL! She is adoreable and will bring you Mom many wonderful HAPPY years! She is VERY lovely!!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

one word........................AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
    Merry Holidays to One an All Blessed be

What a sweet Dear Little Girl, and how touching that she and her sister are going to now have Furr Ever Homes.
    Thats great news whenever a Lost Cat can become a Beloved Cat Companion.
    Last edited by catmandu; 04-02-2007 at 07:12 PM.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I thought Honey was already adopted (which is why she did not come in with the trasport)?? And didn't your parents originally want BOTH!??

She sure is a pretty girl. But a great personality is what realy counts!

She sure is a lovebug!
    Is your mom taking her sister also?Usually siblings live better and happier being together whether they are fighting or sleeping together.It doesn't matter because they are so comfortable with each other.They need each other in the few tough or scared times ahead.Like when someone strange comes in to work on the house...or anything like that.They stick together.It's really sweet.

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

Aw, how sweet. It's been my experience that Maine coon cats are quite easy going. My Pidge and Specs both are Maine Coon cat mix. Specs can be a little rambunctious at times but he's a big chicken at heart and you'll never find a sweeter cat than Pidge. So good call! Your mom is going to have lots of good years w/her.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

******melts to mush*******....................................... ..*sigh*
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Aww.She so big and fluffy and cute.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

Quote Originally Posted by jenluckenbach
    I thought Honey was already adopted (which is why she did not come in with the trasport)?? And didn't your parents originally want BOTH!??

She sure is a pretty girl. But a great personality is what realy counts!
    Honey was returned on Sunday. The family didn't have any other kitties, and they said she "meowed too much." Gotta love people like that. Idiots.

Oh, Jennie... would you give the kitty a hug and a cuddle for me, please! What a sweety!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

She sure is a beauty. I think that you should have your parents adopt Honey too.

Quote Originally Posted by jenn_librarian
    Honey was returned on Sunday. The family didn't have any other kitties, and they said she "meowed too much." Gotta love people like that. Idiots.
    I love a cat that meows a lot.Tucker just started doing that about a year ago and me and Mike are so happy he FOUND his voice
    I think the kittens when they came in he felt like the Dad to all 6 of them and ever since then he's been pretty bossy but very cute.
    I can't undersatand why anyone would bring back a cat for meowing to much.I'm still shaking my head on that one.
    I wish I had a lot of money...I'd open up my own shelter and make sure they all have great condos like the one in Fryeburg nearby until adopted...and I would VISIT each house a month or 2 after each adoption to make sure the cat was happy/cared for.
    Accually mostly just cared for properly.It takes a long time for a homless cat to be really happy.
    Some cats that have been very abused...may never be happy but if their cared for properly..in time they feel secure.Which is a great thing someone can do for a cat that won't accually come to you or hang out with you because their frightened so much by what a person may have done to them in the past.
    Last edited by catfamily; 04-03-2007 at 03:28 AM.

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix