Thread: My Dog Sammy

XoSkittlezXo Guest

Talking My Dog Sammy

I have a 8 year old dog named SaMmY he is always been the best dog Until I got a second dog... Happy. he is a boy and i never had a boy. So all of a sudden from the minute i got home with Happy she has been ignoring me! whats going on!! i though they would be frined

XoSkittlezXo Guest
    I Need Replies

You need to tell people more. How old is the new dog? How were they introduced? How do you interact with each of them? What breeds are they?

Sammy and Happy

Sounds like Sammy is just a little bit miffed. If Sammy and Happy can be playfull together, with you, you might want to start there. Just go slow and don't be pushy. You need to find a common ground for the 3 of you, that will be enjoyable and rewarding. Also, show Sammy 1 on 1 personal attention to reassure her she is "still" your #1, but do this out of view from the new dog.

XoSkittlezXo Guest
    Sammy is a Black Lab and My new Dog Is Airedale Terrier sammys 8 and the new dogs about 7 months i they were intruduced i said Sammy You Have A new Friend I gave sammy and big kiss and he walked away when the new dog walked to him

XoSkittlezXo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY
    Sounds like Sammy is just a little bit miffed. If Sammy and Happy can be playfull together, with you, you might want to start there. Just go slow and don't be pushy. You need to find a common ground for the 3 of you, that will be enjoyable and rewarding. Also, show Sammy 1 on 1 personal attention to reassure her she is "still" your #1, but do this out of view from the new dog.

Thanks For The Help.. I will try that hopefully it will work and things will turn great... Thanks Again for the advice its very kind of you