Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *Update* Kiara's new human changed her mind. :-(

*Update* Kiara's new human changed her mind. :-(

If you'll recall, Kiara is the cat that a friend and I (more she than I) rescued from a household where the family dog attacked her twice, both times causing injuries serious enough for surgery. Well, Suzy thought she found a home for Kiara, an 80 year old woman who had no other pets. And the woman's daughter assured Suzy that if something would happen to her mother, the daughter would take her. Yeah, right. I knew that she was just buying Suzy's face. Well, the woman changed her mind and, of course, the daughter didn't want Kiara. So now Kiara sits at a Petsmart with a bandaged tail and a not too happy expression on her face. This poor little girl has been through so much. I really was hoping that she'd be settled by now. I'm praying that Suzy decided to keep her but she says that 8 cats is all she can handle and I can certainly sympathize. So if/when I hear some good news, I'll be sure to post.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Oh no!! Poor Kiara. If only I lived closer, I'd take her and help her find a good home. This is so sad. I am hoping for good news over the weekend.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

That has to be the saddest thing to see those Sad Faces in cages wanting someone, anyone to love them and be thier friend.
    I am sorry that Kiara is there now and we hope and pray that someone will see her and fall in love with that Dear Little Cat.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh, Kiara! I hope you have your furrever home SOON!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by catmandu
    That has to be the saddest thing to see those Sad Faces in cages wanting someone, anyone to love them and be thier friend.
    I am sorry that Kiara is there now and we hope and pray that someone will see her and fall in love with that Dear Little Cat.

What Gary said. This breaks my heart.

Update

My heart is breaking for little Kiara, rejected again. Maybe it's better this way than for Kiara to be adopted and abandoned once again.

Try not to worry, little Kiara. Right now there's someone out there looking for you. Someone who will love you beyond measure, who will care for you and see that you get everything you could possibly need or want, and will be your loyal companion always. Prayer are being prayed for your very special someone to find you very very soon!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

I'm sorry to hear this. I hope she'll find her loving forever home soon.

*Update* Kiara's

I am so sorry & sad for poor wittle Kiara.. I wish she was closer to Texas..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

If I wasn't maxed out w/cats, I'd take Kiara myself. But now w/two offices, I'm working too much and my finances are really being stretched w/5 of my cats needing vet care in the last month. I haven't talked to Suzy in a while. I was supposed to see her today but I didn't, so I'll email her and see what's up and keep you posted. Here's hoping there's good news....
    Blessings,
    Mary

*UPDATE* Grrrrrrrrrrrr......

Here's the email I just received from Suzy:

As for Kiara, I went last night and picked her up from Petsmart. They called me and said she had thrown up (phlegm). I'm thinking it may have been cage stress, because she has been fine since I got her home - imagine that - ha! I was REALLY ticked when I picked her up because she smelled so bad of poop. Turns out, she had poop stuck to her behind. I went up to the manager and ripped him a new a..hole and told him if they had a problem keeping her free of poop, they should have called me and I would have come up and cleaned her off! There was a couple interested in her shortly before I got there (I was told) and they took my number. They probably were turned off from her smell. I've never had an issue with them up there, but I was pretty hot last night and they knew it! Ray helped me give her a bath last night and surprisingly she did pretty well! She was so tired that after I towel dried her (she wouldn't let me blow dry her) and combed her, she fell asleep. Now, she's sitting in the window upstairs. SuzyQ
    Blessings,
    Mary

Oh my God...

Maybe I'm not so far away after all...

Pat
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Poor little girl. I pray someone will adopt this little sweetheart.
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

So Suzy did take Kiara? I really hope that this would be the right furrever home for Kiara. Poor kitty, I hate seeing sad kitties, someday when I am at my own place and not my parents, I am going to save little kitties that are rejected by others, just like Kiara has been. It's so sad.

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

How long will Kiera be with you? I sure hope she finds a furrever home! I hate to see animals not cared for. Good for you on ripping of the new a**hole!
    RIP 03-05-07 Ellie

Kiara is back at Suzie's for the time being. She's not sure what she's going to do next. She's adopted out several cats through Petsmart but this really made her angry. For right now, Kiara is in the best place she can be, at Suzie's. I don't want to pressure her to keep Kiara because she has 8 cats of her own already and her husband has just gone back to work after being unemployed for 5 months. Their finances are stretched. But I have a feeling she's going to end up keeping Kiara anyhow. I'll keep you posed w/any news.
    Blessings,
    Mary