Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another perfect fit!

Another perfect fit!

Silly Giz.... This basket has been there for awhile and always had something in it. She finally caught it empty! What else was she to do but try it out? Looks like a good fit, just not room to lay down.

That purse by her is now her purse. She loves digging in purses and pulling things out of them so I filled this one with her toys and it took her no time to notice it was there and had stuff she could dig out.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

What a pretty kitty! And all stuffed into that tiny basket....hilarious! The purse filled with toys is actually a GREAT idea. I have a little recovering kleptomaniac here (Howard) who, as a kitten, used to love to dig in my purse, pull things out (like my keys), and hide them places I'm sure he'd love to be able to dig around in a purse without getting scolded.

The one gift that Our Cats have that I wish that I had is the ability to conform themselves into tight places and be comfortable in places and poses that would send us to the chiropracters.
    Giz looks so supremely comfortable even though logically she shouldnt.
    But then again Our Pets have thier own logic and thier own rules.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

How cute!!!

She loves to dig through purses, LOL!!!! What a special girl, that's the kind of things Rumor does that got her the nickname "Fruitcup" - like Fruitcake. I love when they do quirky things like that.

From Decker with Love

I do keep repeting myself when I say that she is the most fun and funniest cat I ever saw! Always looking for something to get into, gets bored easy and just a hoot to have around!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Giz, you are beautiful!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Giz is just gorgeous! Love those dilute kitties!

My Finae (a dilute tortie) loves to dig through purses too. Her favorite thing in my purse?? EMORY BOARDS!! She pulls them out and chews on them! She's a wack job!

Awee how so cute.. Yes I would say the basket is a perfect fit.. Too Adorable.. great pics thanks

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Too cute. Cats seem to like to try to squeeze into tiny places.

Sweet pictures, thanks.. What a darling girl, and what a good idea to give her her own purse to pull things out of!

That is hilarious! Reminds me of me trying to squeeze into a pair of jeans. Can get 'em on but no room for comfort. Must be a female thing.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Look at that gift basket!!! Wouldn't you love to receive a basket crammed with goodies like that?

A kitty with her own purse!? What a cute idea (I don't know if my BOYS would appreciate a purse...maybe a tote bag?)

Love the pix!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Don't they just crack you up? We have a few that seem to have to squeeze in the smallest area versus the nice large beds we have for them. She's a beauty!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Another perfect fit

It's amazing how cats can manage to fit into the darndest places and still be comfortable. Giz sure is a beauty, sending her scritchies and tummy rubs!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

That is soooo adorable Laura.It's so cute when they they go into baskets like that.
    I now have my Mac that goes into the laundry basket and sleeps all the time.
    It's the plastic one that is empty all the time waiting for dryer clothes.
    I love that.It's like their saying"This is MY space!"

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix