Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The devil of the family! *pictures added*

The devil of the family! *pictures added*

Well..... I got Chino a corner potty and yesterday he was sleeping in it which I thought was a bit strange but I couldnt really do much about it..... the potty was under his wheel and its quite hard to get it out from under the wheel (has to be in a certain angle)....

When I I woke up this morning to a potty with a few wet shaving in (the rest of the wet shavings were all over the floor of his cage) the potty wasnt under the wheel but in the center of his cage tipped over to one side! So just as I think thats it, there was a massive pile of shavings under his wheel with some bedding and a Chino curled up in the pile asleep! So much for sleeping in his bed! Plus he dismantled his toy!

Of course Whisk is the little angel who sleeps in his bed and only in his bed

So Chino has now been named the devil of the family

Pictures:

Chino yesterday afternoon asleep in his potty (ok he was just waking up at the time but still):

The state of his bottom floor this morning:

You can see Chino in this one:

From a distance:

His toy which was once put together very nicely (not anymore as you can see!):
    Last edited by Whisk_Luva; 09-01-2007 at 05:20 AM.
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

Who? Chino? He looks so innocent!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatepuppy
    Who? Chino? He looks so innocent!
    Chino? Innocent? Dont be fooled but his cute face!

See now I have pictures to prove it now!
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

Good grief! And you slept through that mayhem?

Quote Originally Posted by Killearn Kitties
    Good grief! And you slept through that mayhem?
    Yep... I dont know how I did though..... I guess that I am used to it with two hamsters in my bedroom....
    -Ellie

AW!!! It looks sort of crowded in his cage, maybe he just got confused!!!
    He is still a baby after all.
    That sweetie can't possibly be a devil!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Hello Chino here!

Chocolatepuppy: I am innocent! Mummy framed me to make me look like a bad boy... honest!

Killearn Kitties: Mayhem? It was simply redecorating.... uhhh not that it was me or anything.....

And aunty Connie: My cage has usually got a lot of room because mummy puts things in the corners and under the wheel but I like things 'cozy' You tell mummy that! She says when Whisk was my age he was a little angel.... she says that Whisk only was destructive on his first day/night.... Mummy was mean to call me a devil! Look at my face on the photo? Do I look like a devil to you?

Everyone: I am innocent! Innocent I tell you!
    -Ellie

Quote Originally Posted by Whisk_Luva

Everyone: I am innocent! Innocent I tell you!
    Of course you are innocent. What kind of cute hamster like you would do such a thing! You are adorable in those pics, Chino. Love the cage too
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

Chino, I feel your pain!!! When I was a kid I got compared to my big brother ALL the time!!! I always heard, "Why can't you be more like your brother?"

HELLO..... because I'm ME not HIM!!! sheesh!!!

Of course you are not a little devil, you are just misunderstood. (and very very cute)

(((HUGS)))
    auntie connie
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Hi, its Chino again!

Kittygurl: Thank you for your lovely comment about my cuteness Hamster kisses sent to you Thats not all of my cage... I have a ground floor, a middle floor and a top floor

Auntie Connie: I know! Mummy is always telling me to calm down and be more like Whisk! But then when she has stopped being stressy with me she says how she cant imagine her life without my little 'tricks' and 'hyperness' But....... Mummys not all bad once you tame her to give you treats
    Finally! Someone who agrees with me! I am always telling mummy that I am not a devil just misunderstood but she never listens! (Ok maybe she cant understand hamster language but shhhhhhh.... I am teaching it to her slowly.... so far she hasnt even learnt a word I think I will give her a F )
    Thank you for the cuddles auntie Connie! I might actually let mummy give them to me without climbing onto her shoulder and grabbing on to her hair Hamster kisses to you aswell

Chino x
    -Ellie

We all feel for you Chino. Always getting compared to Whisk...don't tell Whisk but I think you are cuter
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

Quote Originally Posted by KittyGurl
    We all feel for you Chino. Always getting compared to Whisk...don't tell Whisk but I think you are cuter
    Well Chino just told Whisk what you said Never trust Chino!

Whisk has gone off into his bed upset now

Chino here: I did not! He was sitting with mummy by the computer and saw it for himself! Honest! Mummy framed me- again!

PS: Kittygurl: Thank you for the compliment
    -Ellie

Chino, I think you need some super glue to help keep things neat and orderly. See, you use the glue to catch the feet of the sneak who keeps getting you in trouble!

Chino here- again!

Freedom: Mummy wont give me any super glue... she says I would probably end up with all my paws stuck together!
    -Ellie

Wow Chino you definately did make a mess, what got into you? lol you just like to see mommy be a slave and clean up your mess don't you?

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo