Thread: Oh gosh, Starting Highschool tomorrow!

Oh gosh, Starting Highschool tomorrow!

I am finally going into 9th grade!! I am kind of nervous but also really excited. I am going to a different school then most of my friends since I made a special program called Animal and Batonical sciences. It's a program where you get HANDS on experience with both animals and plants. There is ACTUALLY a Greenhouse in the school! They bring animals to school lol. LIVE ones! I heard that we get to raise baby chicks. I am so excited lol. I don't have a science class since I am going into this program.

I thought I'd be alot more sad since alot of my friends are not going to my school. Only 3 people I know really well are going, but I have some classes with them hopefully.

Tommorow is the first day, we only go 2 hours and the freshmen are only going since it's more of an introduction.

Pointless thread, but I am excited for this school year(for once!!)

I hope you have a great time in high school! I graduated 4 years ago.. I am going into my 5th year of college, but 2nd year at Ohio State University in three weeks! =)
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

How was your first day?
    I still remember my first day of highschool.... 15 yrs ago!

How exciting! Good luck!
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

Congratulations, and good luck!

That sounds like alot of fun, Alyssa. I hope you enjoy it. Keep us posted on how it went today.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

So how is high school going for you? Hope you have fun!
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

It wasn't as "scary" as I thought Highschool would be, really. I still have NO idea where I am going, but I will eventually find everything I guess. It can't be that bad. I have some friends in most of my classes so I can survive. I met someone new in homeroom, she just moved here from NY and she doesn't like it, she doesn't know anyone either, but she is very nice. So I am already making friends. Some classes I don't like because I have no one, and I only know one person in my lunch who I don't really like. LOL she doesn't know that though so I guess I'll get to know her a little better.

I LOVE my bus and my special program class. Know alot of people in these classes.

Well tomorrow's are first FULL day with sophomores, juniors, and seniors. Which I am kinda dreading because I don't know if they will be nice to us. But hopefully they are OK.

Glad high school is treating you well.
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

Glad to hear your first day went well. :]
    It sounds like you have alot to look forward to in the upcoming year. Definately keep us posted.

Personally, I love my highschool WAY better then the other schools I've been to.
    Though, next year(my senior year, yay!) I'm switching to another school full of total strangers. :] I'm actually really excited about it, though.

I hope all goes well for you tomorrow!

We're in the same boat, Alyssa! I just started high school about a week ago. I was like super scared, but it was basically Middle School with about...2000 more kids. (Or at least that's how it was here)

Oh and don't worry, I got lost AND tripped on the stairs on my first day of school. I'm slowly making friends too! I have 1st lunch with about 3 other people that I know (or that I know well enough to eat with) but I've made enough new friends to fill up a table that holds like 10 kids!

Hope your school year is wonderful! Best of luck and so far, the upperclassmen have been nice to me, so I'm sure they'll be nice to you too!
    Sparrabeth- Never say we Die!

No matter what Ted and Terry wrote, Jack and Liz love each other.

9th grade was my all time favorite school year!!! I loved it... and im someone who hates school!!

Glad to hear it's going well so far! I had my first day just over 3 years ago (I am a senior) and I don't even remember it really.

Niņo & Eliza

I was so scared of going to high school. All my years everything kept getting worse and worse. Not only that, but i had heard horrible rumors about my high school. Turned out that NONE of them were true. (like the gangs and stabbings, etc.)

9th grade turned out to be my favorite year EVER! That year tops just about everything in my life. (Besides the day that i learned King was going to be "mine." LOL... of course nothing will ever top that.)

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.