Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Prayers DESPERATELY needed for Jenluck's Sunkist kitten...

Prayers DESPERATELY needed for Jenluck's Sunkist kitten...

I'm posting to ask all PTers for their thoughts and prayers for little Sunkist.

Jen is on the way to the emergency vets because an older foster that Jen had, attacked little Sunkist when Jen's back was turned. He got him in a neck hold and wouldn't let go. Thank God Jen was there and could intervene.

So, I'm asking all PTer's to please keep little Sunkist and Jenluck in your thoughts and prayers.

Thoughts and prayers coming from CT.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Certainly sending up thoughts and candles lit for sunkist! Give Jen our love won't you Donna?
    Merry Holidays to One an All Blessed be

Oh dear poor Sunkist!!!

Prayers on the way from RI!!

Oh No!!! Prayers are definitely on the way!!!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

Oh no!! I hope little sunkist will be okay.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Thank you Kim and Donna for posting this. Thank you, thank you.

I can't believe I allowed this to happen to that little baby. I could not hate myself more.

Baby Sunkist is staying the night at the emergency vet and will go to the regular vet first thing in the morning.

Even though, so far, so good, I am so afraid.

Xray shows nothing broken.
    Only 1 puncture wound.
    She is sitting up, even though she has a head tilt.
    Her vision does not seem to be impared.
    I am assuming she is breathing OK, as they did not say anything about that (I was worried about the windpipe).
    I am also assuming that they have any bleeding under control (again, as nothing was mentioned)
    She does not appear to be in too much pain upon palpation.

She will get fluids and antibiotics and anti-imflamatories over night.

PRAY! Pray as hard as you can!! I am so sad/guilty/angry (at myself)/afraid.

My poor baby.

JEN - major prayers for little Sunkist!

It wasn't your fault...the widdle ones had been there for a long time, and no one had bothered them.

Like wee children - turn your back for just a second and things can happen.

HUGS HUGS HUGS - you are a fantastic foster mom. This was an accident, and likely even if you HAD been looking at Sunkist, this would have happened so quickly it would have been the same result.

Sounds like good news on the widdle girl...PT Prayers that she continues to do fine, and does well at the vet tomorrow.

HUGS! again
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Oh my, many prayers for widdle Sunkist.

And (((hugs))) to you Jen. You could never have known this would happen! Please do not blame yourself. It could have happened to any one of us.

I will watch tomorrow for an update.
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

Jen,

Thanks for the update. I'll be praying hard tonight for Sunkist.

As far as YOU young lady, this is NOT your fault!! You had no way of knowing that it was going to happen. I thank God you were there to intervene. So stop beating yourself up. Repeat...THIS IS NOT YOUR FAULT!!

Little Sunkist is in good hands now.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I'm sorry this happened to Sunkist, poor little thing. How awful. Prayers going out that all will be well......
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Prayers on the way...........

Prayers coming your way from Nebraska. Keep us posted........................
    Rest in Peace, dear Oreo: April 20, 1997-July 18, 2011
    :Rest in Peace, beautiful Sandi: March 18, 1994-January 23, 2010

::
    Rest in Peace, sweet Angel: July 1, 2001-May 14, 2009

Deb

Oh no! I'm so sorry, poor little Sunkist.

Jen, these things happen and you are not to blame. You are a great kitty mom to all and there are many lucky cats out there that have you to thank.

Prayers on the way.

From Decker with Love

I sure hope everything will be OK. You cannot blame yourself for this. Luckily you were there to get Sunkist to the vet ASAP! Good luck!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Prayers for sweet Sunkist.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Prayers on the way for widdle Sunkist and hugs for Jen.
    Spoiled child, bad
    Spoiled cat, good