Thread: 5 - Little Peanuts Craziness [20]

5 - Little Peanuts Craziness [20]

I've decided to do this, weekly update on saturdays now.

woohoo, they're thriving -- this is when, five weeks old now they do nearly almost everything now; see, run (down the stairs! ), eat, climb, wrestle, swat, nip, chase, pounce, bathe, play toys, and purring a storm.. except for hissing or growling and housebroken, I haven't started training yet - they like to eat litter! they got their fourth (giant - bigger than god's package probably lol and first) package (they went into) today and went wild after it lol.

those two frickingsosweeties each has so much different personality! the girl is a little stinker, rebellious warrior princess! she'd meow to say put me down! then challenges any incoming cats, boxes, objects and the worst, my barefoot. and the boy, is just mommy's boy. awe... so mellow, sweet and snuggly - meows a please hold me desperately. then purr to sleep quickly in my hands - arms are still too spacious for him lol. I'm considering to name him after my rainbow edges - they're like brothers.

the girl's ears are bigger and longer than her brother's and the boy's are more flater and wider than his sister's. his eyes are bluer than hers, her muscles are stronger than his, his bones are flexibler than hers, her furs are fluffier than his....onto pictures now - the boy first, being silly himself, hope you'll enjoy the latest. ツ

. . . .
    Last edited by sandragonfly; 11-21-2007 at 05:10 PM. Reason: girl peanut fotos added ..

that's all for now folks.

they'll be going to vet next week for a clean bill, I hope. I know a few of you wanted to donate in the past - I've just set up a new pay pal account so feel free to now. please stress yourself that as low as two dollars do help us a lot! package pictures will be coming some time next week.
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

Its Great To See A Young Kitten As They Slowly Grow To Be The Cat That Our Good Lord Has Intended For Them To Be, Its So Wonderful To See Them As They Slowly Evolve And Become Even Better Looking And More Confident.
    You Are Going Such A Wondeful Meeowmie Job Gina, The Lucky Found Cats All MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOWWWW To You.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

omg... what a heart stealer that little boy is!! so darn cute!!! i'll have to come see him in person (and then smuggle him home with me... laughs wickedly)

We still need to see your "makeover" shots girlie! Where's the pics with the shorter hair??

EEEK! Widdle pink kitten toe pads! KISS KISS KISS!

Hope for updates of sister kitty and you soon!

ETA: Maybe at 8 weeks, they can have their very own Peanuts Before and After!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Look at him just lounging on his back!! And those eyes......OMG!!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

The peanuts are growing! Crayola and Zephyra did good bringing them in!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

You're doing such a good job, Gina. I'd love to rub that little belly of his. Thanx for the pix and keep 'em comin'.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

What beautiful little growing mites! What a wonderful meowmie you are, Gina (and Crayola and Zephyra too!).
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

oh you think so jen?? ....well, you could try.. but don't forget the other twevle.. a big fluffy dog, clawy suggies, sneaky snakes and chinchilla.. a mob!! while they are all over you, I snatch him back and boot ya.

time for girl's turn ... being the silly self too, grooms her paw excessively then fell on her back lol.

..who's laughing??

thank you all for sweet comments - they all really should go to crayola, zephyra and whispers. hey, I think a couple of donations came in - still all new to paypal lol - and they're going in this friday! ...shouldn't be any problem, wholely healthy...I hope.

Ohhhhhhhh, sigh....... So sweet!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Yay! There's the pretty girl!
    I love her little paws all stretched out.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

That little girl looks so 'mature' - like she wants to act all grown up! Then I look at the little boy - and my, he sure is the baby of the two!

They are looking amazing! Hoping for a good checkup on Friday.

Maybe post a growing-up thread when they are a little older?

Hug those little fuzzies for me!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quick question ... Gina ... how are the little ones?
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I've been wondering that too!
    Gina, I hope that everything is going well for you and your ark!

Hugs to you,
    Crystal

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018