Thread: Sadie

Sadie

Sadie...What a beautiful little lady you are. I wish I had been the one
    to find you.You look just like you have a big smile on your face.
    Congratulations on DOTD. I hope your day is very special for you.
    Have a wonderful life.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Smiling Sadie!!!

"Sadie's motto is "Life's short, smile large!"

Now there is a wonderful way to look at life, sweetheart!! We couldn't resisit quoting your loving human because that statement holds alot of value. We are so sorry to hear of your awful beginning but we're ecstatic to hear that you were saved and given a great life!! Just look at you now!! What a pretty girl. Please tell Mom that your picture has certainly brightened our day and thank her for submitting it. Also, we hope she will give you lots of extra kisses today from us to celebrate!! Congrats on your much deserved honor, sweet girl. Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida
    Last edited by Daisy and Delilah; 12-06-2007 at 06:17 AM.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Sadie, what a wonderful philosophy of life! You're such a cutie, happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I just love your philosophy of life, beautiful Miss Sadie; we'd all be happier people if we followed your lead! Smile large, laugh large, live large because life is too short! You pups are such smarties! And I have no doubt with you in tow, there's tons of smiling, laughing and good living going on at your house! However you managed to end up in that drain pipe Sadie one thing is for certain, you and your family were meant to be as one! And as your proud guardian reminds us, you and they both are better together, tons better! Even Justin gives you a big two paws up! Thanks to your family for rescuing you, for sharing you and your inspirational story with us! And yes, you most certainly have made my day a little happier sweetheart, just as you do your humans each and every day! Much love, hugs and congratulations to you sweet baby girl! I hope you and your family, and Justin too of course, are enjoying an extra special, fun filled Dog of the Day celebration Long and happy life to you, sweet Sadie! And please ask your guardian to give you and Justin too, some extra hugs and kisses for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Sadie,

I agree with your motto too Sadie. I don't see how anyone could
    keep from smiling just seeing your happy face.Big congrats going out to
    you today as our honored DOG OF THE DAY. Sending hugs & kisses sweet
    little girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Well Sadie, your person is right. Seeing you today did make my day brighter. When I saw that beautiful smiling face, I thought now there is a dog that knows how to have fun, and keeps her family on their toes. Enjoy your very special day today, Miss Sadie.

Sadie

Sadie looks so much like our dog April! There are a few slight differences--April has pendant ears rather than upright ears like Sadie, and her facial coloring is a little lighter, plus her eyes are smaller and dark but other than that, wow! Her markings are identical. I was pretty sure she was part Jack Russell, but of course no idea about the other half. (Her tail is curled over her back--is Sadie's?) April is also a rescue dog--someone dumped her in our neighborhood when she was a puppy. We've had her since 2002.

Jane