Thread: gone but still not forgotten

gone but still not forgotten

My Eshter she has been gone now for amost eight months and cuddles has been gone for almost two months. I still miss them and yes their are many times I still cry over them. But I know they are running and playing with all their other friends and feeling no more pain. My husband got me a minture long hair dashound puppy for Christmas. He is going on 11 weeks old. At first I was not sure I could take him but after i seen him I knew I had enough Love in my heart for him. He is not my Esther and he is not my Cuddles and he can never never take their place. Christmas was rough without them. For they would always have a Christmas gift and Esther would open her own course Cuddles you would have to help him with his. But they always knew they had a gift. When we had our Christmas dinner I would always fix them a plate and put it in their bowl for them to eat. I miss doing that.

I guess has time goes on it will get better but you always remember things that they did. just like in the summer cuddles would like to be outside playing with his ball or him and esther their at last would like to lay out on the front porch. The house is so so diffrent without them. But like I said I no my two are not in pain anymore. they are running and playing with their friends and I can see esther with those short legs of hers running and those ears of hers fying in the wind and cuddles right beside of her and all their friends are along with them with all the beautiful flowers and the green green grass that they are running in.

my heart goes out to all of you that have lost your babies. A lot of people things dogs are dogs and cats are cats to us that are what they call are animals lovers they are our babies. God Bless each and everyone of you

love
    ssweetpea1986

I know how hard Christmas can be, b/c as soon as I pulled our stockings out, I could not stop crying. There they were, Mr. Kitty & Getta's stockings, their names written in glitter. Sometimes I think I can hear them mewing @ me softly, letting me know that they are watching over me. My husband & I decided that the best way to honor them is to save another cats life (they were both rescues) We are currently building a new house, but soon as we can, we will be making a trip to the local shelter. I am so glad that you were able to open your heart to another furbaby. You will keep Esther and Cuddles close to you heart always, you never stop loving them.
    Smokedog's mommy
    I've been frosted!!