Thread: Jack's resting place is now complete

Jack's resting place is now complete

We have now planted a beautiful red miniature rose where Jack is laid to rest in our back garden. I also ordered a memorial from this website: www.petmemorialsuk.co.uk. I ordered a pawstone which you can have a gold plaque put on it with a name and a message.
    I am very pleased that Jack has such a nice resting place, and that I will be able to sit out in the garden with him in the summer. I wanted him to have a special place, and I really think he has it now.

Kate

Here are some pictures:

Oh, that's so nice! That gave me LES. I'm glad he's got such a beautiful resting place where you can visit him.

What a beautiful resting place!!! That stone is a lovely tribute to a wonderful cat!! It's nice to know that you have a place to sit and talk to Jack.

RIP sweet baby Jack. You'll be missed!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

That is a beautiful resting place for Jack, and have no doubt you'll be sitting there a lot in the summer - to remind him how much you love him. The pawstone is so special.

Rest in Peace, dear sweet Jack!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

LES here to..and I'm at work Jack will always be with you. What a lovely site.
    Claudia

That is a lovely tribute and memorial stone for Jack. I am glad you did this it will be so nice for all of you.

I Dont Have A Tribute Like That But I Make Photo Montages Of My Cats Who Have Passed On, And Carry Thier Photos With Me In An Angel Photo Album.
    That Way We Can All Go And Have A Nice Lunch Together!
    Jacks So Impressed With His Memorial , And We Know That There Will Be Many Nights When He Brings His Pet Angel Companions To Visit. You Will Hear Them Enjoying Thier All Night Picnic Party
    And They Will Set A Spot Aside For You.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I love the thought of Jack visiting with his new angel pals, and showing them where he lived, and telling them all about his mum who adored him so.

What a beautiful tribute for Jack. A beautiful spot to still talk to you baby.

That is lovely. What a beautiful tribute to such a beautiful and beloved friend. And how nice that you will be able to spend time sitting with him and talking to him in your lovely garden.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

That is so touching. What a wonderful tribute to a wonderful cat. LES here.
    Spoiled child, bad
    Spoiled cat, good

That is so beautiful!! I love the colour of the roses!!! I am sure Jack is pleased!! You loved him so much to do this for him!
    Nine is Fine!!

What a nice tribute to Jack. The stone and flowers are beautiful.

Awee Such A Very Nice Tribute to you Jack.. RIP wittle one.. May you be at RB with the other Beloved PT Angels..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>