Thread: Mini Toller Meet *26 pictures*

Mini Toller Meet *26 pictures*

There's a new Toller meet-up group in my city and one was scheduled for today. Not many people showed up but I think that was because of the weather. It was pretty cold and snowy for a while. There were originally four Tollers that showed up (including Dance), but we went for a walk with just one other because the other two Tollers and their people were waiting/hoping for more people to arrive and we were tired of standing around (we waited for almost 40mins). Hopefully next time will have a better turnout, but we had fun regardless!

*Upset with me because I threw her ball in the water*

More...

More...

Dance's new Toller friend:

That's all of them!

Too bad you didn't have a better turn out, but at least you had a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Were you at Southland?? If so Cam and I had Ramone and the shelties there earlier this morning Hopefully the next toller meet brings more people.

*Thanks Ashley*

Thanks.

I'm sure there will be more there next time. There was a meet last month that I hadn't heard about until the day after it happened, and 14 dogs showed up to that one apparently... so there's definitely hope for next time.

Yep, I was at Southland. It's a pretty nice park - I'd never been there before today. I couldn't believe how big it was. We walked around there from about 11-1pm. It looks like it would be a great place to go in the summer.

Dance: "Need to work on that pitching arm! Ball does NOT go in the water until it is WARM out!!!!" LOL

What fun! Did many folks say they were going to attend? Very likelyit WAS the weather.

I just found a local Meet Up group for small dog breeds, will go to my first meeting on Apr 19th. Last month's meeting had 24 dogs, of which 9 were bichons! I know my crew will just sit and watch all the young dog commotion, that's OK. Ours meets indoors at least for now. I've heard they do meet outdoors in the warmer weather.

Hope you can attend more meetings, it sure is fun for the dogs!

Great pictures. I love the last on in your second post and the ones of them running. The picture where Dance is giving her new, dirty friend an appraising sniff as he rolled in the weeds is quite funny.

I am also very impressed that they had 14 Tollers show up last time. I have to tell you I don't think there are that many on the entire Eastern coast of the US. Ah, see, I just live in the wrong area.

Glad you guys liked them.

Joyce, I think there have to be a little more than 14 over there, lol. The US has quite a fair number of Tollers around, and plenty are bound to be on the eastern coast. If it is as you say though, perhaps it's time for you to move closer to me so you can spend some time with Dance and the Tollers over here.

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller