Thread: New Champion!

New Champion!

The lady I handle dogs for called me this morning. She is at a dog show in AK this weekend. She has a Swedish Vallhund named Chyna who only needed one major to finish her Championship. Today was the first day of the show and China got the major! A 5 pt major at that! I was so excited I about jumped through the phone! This is her first Vallhund too!

You can see Chyna on the front page of her website here!
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

congrats to both!!..

I just happened to see the lil red tri cutir boy is still available.... no has asked about him??... do you have recent pic of him??... he´s just tooo cute!!
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

She is a pretty girl. Congrats. She looks young, too.

Ginger's Mom, That is the pic from her first major when she was only 7 mos I think. She just turned a year in Dec. She is still very young. She's just that nice of a dog.

Husky_mom, Actually that red tri is already gone to his new family. I don't know why he's still up there. He's not still available. ALTHOUGH!!! We do have a litter due on the 12th of this month. Out of Morgan(Sire) and Vanna(Dam). You can see both of them on her website as well. I can't wait to see what we get as this is the first litter I've ever helped do AI's on and get to see welp.

Great news on the Valhund, yippee! To bad, I would have liked to see a vid of you jumping through the phone!

The momma is from the same kennel as Kaige!
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Quote Originally Posted by lute
    We do have a litter due on the 12th of this month. Out of Morgan(Sire) and Vanna(Dam). You can see both of them on her website as well. I can't wait to see what we get as this is the first litter I've ever helped do AI's on and get to see welp.

Congrats on the new champion! and good luck with the upcoming litter! I love Aussies! Someday I want to get a red merle or black tri bitch (my favorite colors in aussies!) to show!! Friends of mine have Aussies and I love them, tho they are just pets... but two collie/sheltie handlers I know have recently been showing a couple Aussies for local lady, and her red merle bitch is beautiful! I just love her!...

I've got a upcoming litter, due early June!! Bred my rough tri bitch, Kelsey (Spiritwind Ain't No Angel) to my smooth blue merle male, Ben - CH Apple Valley Shades Of Blue..... Ben is 7yrs old and never been bred before (just never had a bitch I thought went well with him)... and I didn't feel like waiting around to see if he could figure it out on his own in a timely manner LOL so I did all AI breedings on them!... Hopefully it all works out!!! get some pretty little rough and smooth, blue merle and tricolor babies!!!... hoping for a beautiful smooth blue bitch to show, and take the national next year!!!!!
    If you're gonna breed Collies, don't you forget to breed in the brains and common sense. Without that you won't have a Collie, you'll have just another dog.

I've Been BOO'd!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritwind
    Congrats on the new champion! and good luck with the upcoming litter! I love Aussies! Someday I want to get a red merle or black tri bitch (my favorite colors in aussies!) to show!! Friends of mine have Aussies and I love them, tho they are just pets... but two collie/sheltie handlers I know have recently been showing a couple Aussies for local lady, and her red merle bitch is beautiful! I just love her!...

I've got a upcoming litter, due early June!! Bred my rough tri bitch, Kelsey (Spiritwind Ain't No Angel) to my smooth blue merle male, Ben - CH Apple Valley Shades Of Blue..... Ben is 7yrs old and never been bred before (just never had a bitch I thought went well with him)... and I didn't feel like waiting around to see if he could figure it out on his own in a timely manner LOL so I did all AI breedings on them!... Hopefully it all works out!!! get some pretty little rough and smooth, blue merle and tricolor babies!!!... hoping for a beautiful smooth blue bitch to show, and take the national next year!!!!!

The litter was born earlier this month. I can't remember which days. We have 7 pups. All healthy.

I hope your breeding took. I was asking the breeder I show for about waiting this long to breed a dog and she said that she didn't know of any health issues breeding a dog that late in life, but she thinks it would have been a good idea to gather from the dog a couple days before you actually breed the bitch to get rid of that "stored" semen just so you know the semen put into the bitch is fresh. I don't know if this makes any difference, but made sense to me.

If you ever really want an Aussie get in contact with the woman I handle for. I highly recamend her not only because I handle for her, but she really does have some amazing dogs. Her lines have done amazing things in the ring.

The litter was born earlier this month. I can't remember which days. We have 7 pups. All healthy..
    Thats great about the litter! How many males? Females? what colors??

I hope your breeding took. I was asking the breeder I show for about waiting this long to breed a dog and she said that she didn't know of any health issues breeding a dog that late in life, but she thinks it would have been a good idea to gather from the dog a couple days before you actually breed the bitch to get rid of that "stored" semen just so you know the semen put into the bitch is fresh. I don't know if this makes any difference, but made sense to me.
    Oh, absolutetly! This male I bred my bitch to, I've had him since he was a puppy, I finished him almost totally owner handled... anyway, he has been living with my mom that last 2 yrs as a retired couch dog from shows... and I got him down here about 1 1/2 -2 wks before Kelsey was ready to breed (My bitches breed late - I never breed them before their 15th day.. and usually can breed thru 21-22-23 days of their season)...but anyway, I got Ben down here a couple weeks in advance so I could collect him a few times and "clean him out".... before I bred him to my bitch... so yes.. that is very true!!!

I've done a lot of AI breedings though... not just my dogs, but also from handlers I work for.... when they are on the road to shows and have bitches in to be bred... I do the breedings for them, and since most of the dogs coming in to be bred are shelties, they are of course ALL always bred AI!!...

If you ever really want an Aussie get in contact with the woman I handle for. I highly recamend her not only because I handle for her, but she really does have some amazing dogs. Her lines have done amazing things in the ring.
    Yes.. some day I would love to have an Aussie!!
    If you're gonna breed Collies, don't you forget to breed in the brains and common sense. Without that you won't have a Collie, you'll have just another dog.

I've Been BOO'd!!

Thats great about the litter! How many males? Females? what colors??
    I don't remember all the sexes. We have three black tris, two red tris, a blue merle and a red merle. Depending on if one of the red tri bitches turn out or the red merle bitch turns out we might keep one.

Oh, absolutetly! This male I bred my bitch to, I've had him since he was a puppy, I finished him almost totally owner handled... anyway, he has been living with my mom that last 2 yrs as a retired couch dog from shows... and I got him down here about 1 1/2 -2 wks before Kelsey was ready to breed (My bitches breed late - I never breed them before their 15th day.. and usually can breed thru 21-22-23 days of their season)...but anyway, I got Ben down here a couple weeks in advance so I could collect him a few times and "clean him out".... before I bred him to my bitch... so yes.. that is very true!!!
    Wow, your bitches do breed late! We breed the Aussies on their 12-14th day through their 16-18th day.