Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meet Charleston!

Meet Charleston!

Hey everyone! Meet Charleston. We call him Charlie for short. He is a beagle mix. He is a rescue and will be finding a home.

His owner had moved back into her parents house due to health problems. She left this puppy out on a chain in the hot sun with no water. He kept getting tangled up. So we called the girls parents and they told us that she didn't need a puppy and that we could take it and give it a good home.

SOoo Meet Charlie. He is SO cute.

I say hes about 10 weeks old. Hes part Beagle, but I'm unsure what else he is.. He is a long body so I wanna say Dachshund.. but really not sure. any guesses?

Enough chit chatting here are the pictures

Adorable!!!

All I know is he is ADORABLE!!!
    I am so glad the parents let you take him so he can find a good home. I just can't believe they left him tied up outside. That's so sad. But now he is in a good loving home and will eventually be in a good loving forever home.
    Thank YOU!!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Oh my Tia, if only I 'needed' a 4th dog. He is adorable!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

He's Adorable!

Totally lovable and kissable too!

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Anybody that mistreated that little guy really needs to seek some help. I am so sorry. Thank goodness you came into the picture, Tia. He is so adorable!!! I love the widdle man!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

He is sooo adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 I wish I could take him, but I think you are to far from me!!!!I live in So. Cal. I want to get a beagel for my mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's so adorable and I'm so glad that you're able to foster him so he can receive the proper care and find a wonderful new loving home.

How any one could just tie him up and leave him outside without water is beyond me. I sure hope that this woman won't get any more animals.

Reminds me of Fred..the bassett/beagle who stayed with Jenn and me. Has he "Woo Woo'd" yet, Tia? He's adorable. I'm glad he now has a good home with shelter and food and love, even if it is for "a while" Ahem...you sure about that, Miss Tia?

I've been Boooo'd!

Look at those eyes! WOW!

Often, I look at a puppy and think, he needs to grow into those paws. Now Charlie, maybe it's the camera angles? He looks like his body needs to catch up to the head! What a wonderful pet he will be for the RIGHT PEOPLE|

Isn't there some law to prosecute that person for leaving him? Pet abandonment? Grrrrr.

*SQUEAL*
    Just pack little Charlie up and send him to me please!!!!! He's adorable!!!

Oh how I wish I could have a dog but with seven cats and so much going on it's just not a good time. Someday though...

From Decker with Love

Yes Charlie is sooo cute. He has the funniest personality.

No, his forever home is not with us lol! We will find the perfect home for him. If I kept every dog I rescued I would have lots.

No Charlie has not woo woo'ed yet.. He hasn't made a sound. He is a quiet little boy.

I'm sure you will get more pictures of Charleston before he goes to his forever home whenever that maybe.

My he's a cutie!
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

Oh my goodness! what a little cutie Charlie is!

Splurp! That is me melting with cuteness! What an adorable widdle one!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678